Prince In Fashion Faux Pas?

Have you ever worn crocs? All I can say is don't knock em til you tried them! They bloody ugly but dead comfy, I lived and died in mine on holiday...

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

I'd say he looks alright. The only mistake he made was wearing white socks with black sandals. Should've left the socks at home. The sandals themselves are cool.

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

I'd say he looks alright. The only mistake he made was wearing white socks with black sandals. Should've left the socks at home. The sandals themselves are cool.

Yeah I thought the same, without the socks it may have gone down much better.

As for crocs, I wore my wifes for a while, and went on to buy my own as The doctor says don't knock em till you try em. Ugly I'll grant you, but dead comfy.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

• 1 month later...

The people who say heels look terrrible on guys haven't seen enough of it to appreciate what it can look like if done well. They probably only saw a drag queen at a pantomine or a guy dressed up as a schoolgirl/nurse for fancy dress. They've never seen coordinated male street heeling. Ignorance breeds fear.