Need advice for ballets, please!

Marcus

I'm gonna spend 2 weeks alone at home, while my mum and my bro will be sunbathing at 40 km from me and my dad working. So what about celebrating this independence with a new pair of heels?:smile:

I was considering ballets and I visited PunitiveShoes. I ran into this models: mules, shoes and this funny pair of (?) pumps. What shall I do? I don't know, please give me some suggestion!

Thanks in advance,

Marcus

PS: don't you think the heels of the ballets are quite chunky?

Can you see the real me, preacher? Can you see the real me, doctor? Can you see the real me, mother? Can you see the real me?

Firstly you should wear boots for your first ballet experience and secondly, yes the heels do look a little thick, a bit ugly IMO. The pumps are interesting though, more like pony shoes, I wouldn't mind a pair for myself. In fact I'd go on to say that these might be the better option of the three styles shown.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

I considered those because it's summer. An open shoe is fresher than a pair of boots. I've always loved mules, but never been good enough at walking with 'em because they tend to slip away. I don't think ballet mules do that. Also the shoes caught my eyes, after having seen this beautiful pair. But I can't find a pair with such thin stilettos.

So, I think I'll buy the ponys. They're inytiguing me, similar to pumps but the toes are forced to an intermediate position between normal shoes and ballets. Has anybody here ever tried such shoes?

Can you see the real me, preacher? Can you see the real me, doctor? Can you see the real me, mother? Can you see the real me?

I considered those because it's summer. An open shoe is fresher than a pair of boots. I've always loved mules, but never been good enough at walking with 'em because they tend to slip away. I don't think ballet mules do that. Also the shoes caught my eyes, after having seen this beautiful pair. But I can't find a pair with such thin stilettos.

So, I think I'll buy the ponys. They're inytiguing me, similar to pumps but the toes are forced to an intermediate position between normal shoes and ballets. Has anybody here ever tried such shoes?

You won't find shoes like that other than on Ebay because they're no longer made. Secondly, if your feet slip out of mules, they will be a million times worse as ballet mules, trust me on this.

Kyros the founder of the Little Shoe Box who pioneered the modern ballet style would refuse to sell them to anyone who had not had some formal ballet training. This was because too many people were buying them and then complaining that they could not walk in them.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

It's funny because that's exactly the thing that pushed me into buying my first pair -- I have the next 2-4 weeks alone in my house. I got some Ankle boots off of Amazon since they have a good return policy on clothing and I'm not exactly sure of my fit.