kneehighs

Master Resource: General Public Discussions of men in heels

2 minutes ago, HappyinHeels said:

HellHeels,

Welcome to our site. Normally I look for new members in the "Hellos, Goodbyes, Introductions" section on the home page. Post something there about when you first liked heels and where you live with a bit more context. Yes, post a photo of what you bought in the "Who has bought new boots" section as well. We like photos. HinH

Will do!

On 12/18/2018 at 12:30 AM, HappyinHeels said:

MackyHeels,

I  think p1ng74 is neither pointing out your fashion sense is wrong nor is he certifying you are crazy indirectly or directly. Fashion sense is highly subjective and its beauty or not is in the eye of the beholder. P1ng74 is neither trained professionally to render a diagnosis for you nor does his pattern of thoughtful posts tell me he is about to declare you crazy. Perhaps if you posted what YOU wore and not that of women you saw on the street or in print media we could have a better dialogue. We are interested in what you wear and the positive aspects you experienced. We are not interested in 600-word diatribes about soap opera-like actions and reactions. I feel like reading your posts is reliving a scene from "the Matrix". Macky appears in skinny jeans and heels and the stares descend upon him like lasers in slow motion. My best advice:  Be concise. Be positive. Post pictures of yourself.  It's no more complicated than that. I would like for you to get more from your outings than a knot of stares and gasps or whatever it is. Untangle your interactions with the world and you'll be able to relax. Can you relax? That may be the first question. I'd like for you to get more from this website rather than making it a dumpsite for your negativity. Confidence starts with love of self before the first step outside can be confidently taken. HinH  

HinH, I personally have given up reading his posts.  Generally very negative, and quite honestly, they are rarely about heels, rather focusing on yoga duds or some such thing.  They don't really apply to the focus of HHPlace in my opinion.  

• Like 3

Yep, me too. We have tried to encourage him to be more positive, but to no avail. I ignore his posts now. I think several of us do.

Steve

Harraumph.........

6 hours ago, Steve63130 said:

Yep, me too. We have tried to encourage him to be more positive, but to no avail. I ignore his posts now. I think several of us do.

Steve

Indeed.   Quite apart from the lengthy and tedious repetition of largely irrelevant subject matter, the posts are by no means an easy read, possibly because English is not his first language.   I'm sure that anything worth saying could be said succinctly and literately, in which case it might be better received and responded to.   (To be fair, Macky is not the only culprit; if the cap fits ...)

mackyheels/ your body figure in tight femmine clothing is something that those women want on them. they don't dare admit it to your face. it's like how dare he look better than us in that outfit, it's unacceptable for a guy to look better than us. you should save your money up on buying a pair of kate louboutins with those tight jeans because you will have a great time wearing them out. also you might get some young girls trying to steal them off your feet. you said many times that women demand you take your outfits off and give it to them to wear. at least be flattered by there jealousy/envy of you.

19 hours ago, Rick24 said:

mackyheels/ your body figure in tight femmine clothing is something that those women want on them. they don't dare admit it to your face. it's like how dare he look better than us in that outfit, it's unacceptable for a guy to look better than us. you should save your money up on buying a pair of kate louboutins with those tight jeans because you will have a great time wearing them out. also you might get some young girls trying to steal them off your feet. you said many times that women demand you take your outfits off and give it to them to wear. at least be flattered by there jealousy/envy of you.

Oh! some ladies have told me so. Saying I want your butt and legs all along laughing giggling that it comes off as some sexual flirtation. When they really mean is they want to look like me and admittedly, wishing to wear the same clothes. Sounds strange but often we both laugh while i understand they are paying some sort of compliment to my physique and clothing. 

While true a single school teacher i'm currently keeping my eyes on and  often observed has said, finding me impeccably dressed and demanded i give her some of my clothes. Tongue tied and difficult to express her feeling upon my attire i figure it's more than that. Only because she observed for long period of time, different outfits i was wearing, not being possibly for me to wear them all.  Yet few woman have seen me in outfit i truly find outstanding  and really proud to be wearing.

Giving the idea Kate LB in some incredible skin tight denim jeans maybe slim chance in the future to be outfitted. One female at work stood in front of me as we both were trying pass one another. For brief time we both  looked upon one another. I scanned her entire body noticing her black Kate LB's and she stood puzzled at my reaction upon her heels as she looked down onto them as well. Nothing was said but any woman wearing LB's often startles me neck snapping reactions  onto her heels. 

While i'm flattered of the envy and jealousy from some woman. Even one kind open minded woman told me so in good way. 

Doubt any woman would want to steal my heels off my feet, would be funny to watch.. Lately wearing my Westin booties i've seen random woman looking upon my feet with wide eyes shock. Enjoy being femininely dressed for the reactions i get, some shocked that guy is wearing it, while others i know better, hide there envy and jealousy. Even today i seen from distance a woman wearing exact same leggings, style colour and brand. Could tell she was well dressed deliberately to look pretty. Once she noticed we had on the same outfit she immediately left don't know why. Maybe she needed to leave or felt despondent and that the room was crowded. Also  i could assume that she noticed me wearing exactly same clothes as her, feeling humiliated, self-conscious or less unique of her little outfit  after she wide eyed noticed me..  

Do know the reactions from young female attractive fashionistas often will want to rain on my parade whatever i want to wear. That is why my only revenge from the inevitable,  outspoken, indirect, negative, comments and opinions observing my outfit, is to wear best female clothes as i can afford.  When i know i'm better dressed than most women surrounding me i feel as they do, showing them up. It can be as simple wearing hot looking stiletto's bootie paired with tight  designer jeggings at grocery store, mall fully aware no woman will dare wear such dressy footwear doing errands. This outfit of mine stops competition, unlike if i were to go out into a bar in social setting, where females are clothed to impress or stand out from the crowd joined in group. Usually with shopping surroundings everyone is solo for the most part, there is little gang mentality togetherness to mock my outfit then being alone.

So when i know i have on great outfit woman desire the negativity grows exponentially with greater amount of comments and opinions. Often it is clue of there deep jealousy, envy, hatred bundled up, that if they were honest and loving would compliment me rather tossing  out despicable commentary to others about me to overhear. While i know it takes time to break down the wall many woman build around themselves with the likes of me. When the wall falls they become much better human beings and caring for others releasing the vacuum they lived in so many years. They enjoy greater freedom and enjoy life less seriously making into someone i can be friends with.  

Amusing to watch belittling woman angry about someone else, what they are wearing, while the boyfriend or husband listens to her commentary  amused at her overreactions. Feel little sorry for the male to be joined with mean spirited woman like i described often these clues lead to relationship problems and divorce while the other can't be in same room together.

Seen it already happen to neighbour woman found out and seen me wear feminine outfits laughed out loud initially even found it disturbing keeping her young girls away from my immediate family. Before long her not liking my style becomes  insignificant of a problem  then just me, boiling over into other areas of her life. Now she is separated husband couldn't take it anymore not because of me but her attitude in general. Shows you when  a woman is angered or upset and full of hate upon one person insignificant part of her life there is bigger issue at hand then someone like me wearing feminine attire. Isn't it?

Edited by MackyHeels