Master Resource: General Public Discussions of men in heels

kneehighs

3 hours ago, kneehighs said:

Glad someone appreciates the progress.

Funny how there's a few people here who will quickly complain of public images of men in heels as being too gay or too fringe...

and then when an image that is more conservative on a celeb comes forth, not even a positive statement of gratitude.

Wouldn’t expect anything else either 

I completely forgot about that dude until I saw your post. I remember when all the Vietnamese girls I knew were all about Harry, back when he was in One Dimension. I shall make it a point to ask those same girls, should I get the chance (they have all grown up now), if they still like him, and what they think about his shoes.

• Like 1

I saw Harry Styles on TV, recently and he was definitely wearing heels. My 21 year old granddaughter is a big fan of him. She has no problem with his heel wearing as she sees me in heels a lot, too. She just said he's just like my, grampa. She's planning to go to a future concert of of his. I said let me know what heels he's wearing.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

• Like 1

On 12/11/2019 at 2:04 AM, kneehighs said:

Harry Styles arguably one of the most in demand celebs of the moment

This pic used THREE times already on his insta

What more could we ask for?   

mic drop

P.S. I was at a London hotel party where Styles was sitting two tables away from me.  I was with a group of 3 girls.  My friends (3 girls) bullied the girls at the table between Harry and us out. It wasn’t a shouting match, but was pure emotional manipulation (I don’t approve FYI)  I’ve never seen such cut throat behavior for a guy.  

Styles boot here is very similar to couple of mine, which I wear with complete abandon. (I'll try to post pix). They are very doable around family and friends. I note also his slightly flared slacks, which seem to be coming back again. 

• Like 1

On 12/13/2019 at 6:10 AM, mlroseplant said:

I completely forgot about that dude until I saw your post. I remember when all the Vietnamese girls I knew were all about Harry, back when he was in One Dimension. I shall make it a point to ask those same girls, should I get the chance (they have all grown up now), if they still like him, and what they think about his shoes.

I'd wager they're just as crazy about him nowadays too.

On 12/13/2019 at 9:08 AM, bluejay said:

I saw Harry Styles on TV, recently and he was definitely wearing heels. My 21 year old granddaughter is a big fan of him. She has no problem with his heel wearing as she sees me in heels a lot, too. She just said he's just like my, grampa. She's planning to go to a future concert of of his. I said let me know what heels he's wearing.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

Aww, what a hear warming story.  "Just like my grampa"  Love it. 

On 12/13/2019 at 4:55 PM, fashionablefun said:

Styles boot here is very similar to couple of mine, which I wear with complete abandon. (I'll try to post pix). They are very doable around family and friends. I note also his slightly flared slacks, which seem to be coming back again. 

Would love to see the pics!  Such heel types are popular among the ladies now too.  Last night I wore my Michael Kors boots referenced in another post, tucked into leather pants with a black polka dot top.  It's an awesome feeling to achieve wearing the style I've always admired women for.

Edited by kneehighs

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Ah yes, South America and concerts, land of the still larger venues and memorable crowds! I see he's playing some smaller venues in these cities but I'm sure they will be sold out.

mlroseplant,

Yes they are quite flared. Just look for the pieces of white trousers as you go down the road :fine:. HinH

So a few people here might be aware of Paul Duane, the self proclaimed "mormon crossdresser".  Paul is based in Salt Lake City, Utah and is known for wearing pumps, shorts, a tie, and a business blazer as his everyday wear.

A TikTok video was released of him.  It's quite divisive and has been somewhat viral.  The commentary seems split 50/50

https://vm.tiktok.com/Qvje66/

Initially I discovered the video on "crypto Twitter" where it was shared many times: 

https://twitter.com/RampCapitalLLC/status/1209119436537565184?s=20

I'm a little disappointed but given the current divisive climate in the US, not surprised at the comments.

Here's Paul Duane's take on the situation from his Instagram

Edited by kneehighs
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, kneehighs said:

So a few people here might be aware of Paul Duane, the self proclaimed "mormon crossdresser".  Paul is based in Salt Lake City, Utah and is known for wearing pumps, shorts, a tie, and a business blazer as his everyday wear.

A TikTok video was released of him.  It's quite divisive and has been somewhat viral.  The commentary seems split 50/50

https://vm.tiktok.com/Qvje66/

I'm a little disappointed but given the current divisive climate in the US, not surprised at the comments.

I’m neither disappointed or surprised at the comments. There will always be brainless idiots out there who derive some perverted sense of pleasure from bringing down and insulting anyone who doesn’t fit into their narrow minded worldview of what they consider as “normal”. It’s also ironic that those very same knuckledraggers wouldn’t have the stones to say those ugly things to Mr. Duane’s face, still, it all fits into the sort of repugnant intolerance that’s gripped this country over the last few years.

• Like 1

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

On 12/29/2019 at 5:41 PM, p1ng74 said:

This just popped to the top of Reddit:

Love it!  Thanks for sharing.  Interesting pic too with the hat hiding the entirity of his face.

9 hours ago, fashionablefun said:

Here's my boots, referenced in the Harry Styles comment above, but sans the flared slacks. I like these. They are constructed much like a pump, pointed, with almost no sole showing, but as a boot, very wearable everywhere.

Very nice, very acceptable boots for the discerning man.   (Far better than those monstrosities from the 1970s just above!)

Edited by Puffer
typo

19 hours ago, fashionablefun said:

Here's my boots, referenced in the Harry Styles comment above, but sans the flared slacks. I like these. They are constructed much like a pump, pointed, with almost no sole showing, but as a boot, very wearable everywhere.

Those look good.  I'm in the market for a similar pair, but in patent.  No luck yet.

Never heard of him either, but doesn't matter. Very nice heels and not chuncky. I'dbe in higher heels but honestly that coat was horrible. Would have looked greater without the coat. Tge heels is a big deal. This is mainstream stuff, of which i never watch any crappy awards shows, but many do.

Don't worry Bubba there's no quiz later today.

He's an actor who wore the tuxed-dress last year.  But he was nominated for a GG and is in an up coming movie. I too don't watch those shows but noticed the heels in a picture this morning and I thought I'll share..

https://www.google.com/search?q=bill+porter+actor&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=8ljS8eeQT_aJzM%3A%2CH-Qt70tC6aGR6M%2C_&vet=1&usg=AI4_-kRDDpUhGqRoDe6SQap8fWslhRBk2Q&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj-p6eMivDmAhURWqwKHUPPAckQ_h0wJXoECA4QBQ#imgrc=8ljS8eeQT_aJzM:

Edited by Cali
  • Like 1

I believe that he is.  Either that or someone is posting his pictures under a identity with  “New Zealand”. In his user name. “nzfreestyler “

Edited by Bubba136

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

12 minutes ago, Bubba136 said:

I believe that he is.  Either that or someone is posting his pictures under a identity with  “New Zealand”. In his user name.

It shows Texas and Germany at the top of his page.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Bubba136 said:

“nzfreestyler

Similar general appearance, but not the same person, surely?   Apart from anything else, our NZ friend favours mostly higher pointed stiletto courts.

• Like 1