21 hours ago, Shyheels said:

Is that black stiletto boots? ::cheeky:

Could be though I'm thinking some of the parents might wonder about this - - - 

2 hours ago, Sydheel said:

my Xmas visions just changed..........

Heh heh heh - - - - Merry Christmas

1 hour ago, Shyheels said:

Santa in green?

How about @CAT  wearing a green skirt and some knee high green boots - - - - that would work!!!

• Like 1

You haven't lived until you have had a Hawaiian Christmas and seen I'm Dreaming of White Christmas performed in hula in beautiful Hana.

mele kalikimaka

Local schools Christmas Pageant for parents and a very few lucky visitors.

Edited by Cali

2 hours ago, Shyheels said:

Or in Australia where it'll be a sweltering 40C on Christmas Day and Christmas cards show Santa's sleigh being pulled by flying kangaroos....

Flying Kangaroos?? = = = Yeah - - That ain't right!!

I am a flightless bird since I have no wings. I have sat in planes for many hours while looking at wings and later wondered how I went this great distance. Maybe it was the liquor or maybe I wound up in a Delorean going 88 mph. The joys of time travel!  HappyinHeels :)

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly surprised you didn't hurt his knees. I once spent an outdoor Weekend concert in heels and my knees hurt for weeks afterwards due to the soft ground in the heels not really placed well, always twisting in odd ways on rain soaked soft ground. People did love my spiked heels though.

The silly man was damned lucky he didn’t twist or break an ankle and have to get carried down the mountain - at much expense and great annoyance to those who would have had to do the rescuing

Edited by Shyheels

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/23/2017 at 11:36 AM, Gudulitooo said:

Amazing find.  Nice to see people financially speculating on heels for men.  I sincerely wish him the best.  The videos were really well done, imho.

Sad but not surprised to see such little market demand for heels for men.  Doesn't look like they will meet their fundraising goal by November 28th.

Edited by kneehighs
  • Like 1

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

I don't think either the style of shoe produced by Cross Sword or the price will appeal to many men.   Taking a boring brogue and adding a modest tapered heel with a novelty logo insert at the back seems a weird match to me and ends up looking like neither fish nor fowl.   OK, some wealthy and adventurous men might be tempted but not enough to make the project viable.

The 'George' boot from Syro is surely a more realistic step in the right direction (no pun intended), and somewhat more affordable:   GEORGE+1.JPG?format=750w

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Puffer said:

I don't think either the style of shoe produced by Cross Sword or the price will appeal to many men.   Taking a boring brogue and adding a modest tapered heel with a novelty logo insert at the back seems a weird match to me and ends up looking like neither fish nor fowl.   OK, some wealthy and adventurous men might be tempted but not enough to make the project viable.

The 'George' boot from Syro is surely a more realistic step in the right direction (no pun intended), and somewhat more affordable:   GEORGE+1.JPG?format=750w

Yes, this boot absolutely looks much better than the Cross Sword shoes on the videos.  Nonetheless, I applaud the fellow for having the courage to take on such a risky style venture for sure!  I do hope he finds some success, then can venture out to some different (better looking) styles....

• Thanks 1

The Cross Sword shoes looked nice, but they sure are expensive.  I wonder if they have plans to market in the United States..  sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"