Alternative footwear

heelshhboy

I have ordered a pair of Scream 01 6.5 inches from Alternative footwear but there has been a problem, I have not been sent a confirmation email and I cant sign back into the site. Is the site ok to buy from or are they the type of site to steal my money. Im worried. Help me out.

Hi Heelshhboy! I wouldn't worry too much just yet. I have been to their shop several times in the past and spoken to them on the 'phone. They are normally very friendly and helpful. They ordered in a pair of Seduce 109 heels for me once very quickly. They even ordered in 2 pairs in different sizes just so I could make sure I bought the right size at no extra cost! I would just give them a 'phone and ask if they've got your order and what it's status is.

There's nothing like a good bit of Toe Cleavage!

The only "heels" shop I've visited was theirs, in Ramsbottom, 6 months ago. They couldn't have been more helpful. Even tried a pair of ballet boots, but there's not enough flexibility in my ankles for me to stand up in them! Sadly!!! T

• 2 weeks later...

I still have no heels delivered so after 3 or 4 emails I decided to phone them. Scream 01 is not in stock so I am now getting scream 12, just the same but with a thin ankle strap. Hopefully I will get them in about 5 days. Is the package I am going to recieve in plain packaging? Thanks

I still have no heels delivered so after 3 or 4 emails I decided to phone them. Scream 01 is not in stock so I am now getting scream 12, just the same but with a thin ankle strap. Hopefully I will get them in about 5 days.

Is the package I am going to recieve in plain packaging?

Thanks

bought a pair of thigh high boots from AF, they came in a parcel force bag, very descrite.

stilettos are the way forward, just love them

• 2 weeks later...

The came, in a descrite bag yes, but it was slashed open and my mother and father saw the magazine a got with it of pleasers single sole collection. They are cool though, I think. I now own some 7 inch Scream 12 black patent pumps and I can not walk in them at all. Also, I didnt realise how much hard work it would be, on wood floor it is sooooo slippy that a actually sweat trying to stay stable. They are fantastic and I am very happy, although they are slightly too big but I think the next size down will be too small. Iam now part of the BIG high heels gang. Thanks for everyones help.