I hate the summer

Well here in the uk the sun has raised the temperature so all the boots have been thrown in the wardrobe:mecry: roll on september I say for this is boot season when a stroll around the shops is made a tad more enjoyable with all those jeans tucked into high heel boots!! oh errrr

I also hate summer because I'd boil in my leathers [and other black garments]... and I want to keep them on and on, and this damn sun shines and heats everything up. So I sometimes have to abandon aesthetics in the name of comfort. That's why I prefer temperatures below 23 deg. Celsius and overcast/ cloudy weather. Eternal darkness shall prevail!

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

Well drove to London today, saw plenty of ladies in knee high boots, lots of other naff shoe's as well, took 5 and a half hours to drive 90 miles, then went down to Littlehampton still loads of naff shoes, well it is summer after all.

life is not a rehearsal

I also hate summer because I'd boil in my leathers [and other black garments]... and I want to keep them on and on, and this damn sun shines and heats everything up. So I sometimes have to abandon aesthetics in the name of comfort. That's why I prefer temperatures below 23 deg. Celsius and overcast/ cloudy weather.

Eternal darkness shall prevail!

How hot does it get's during summer?

Well here in the uk the sun has raised the temperature so all the boots have been thrown in the wardrobe:mecry: roll on september I say for this is boot season when a stroll around the shops is made a tad more enjoyable with all those jeans tucked into high heel boots!! oh errrr

I agree with high_55, why don't try wearing high heel sandals? They are also great and it feels wonderful wearing them! :smile: