What's your favorite color for shoes?

Marcus

Ok, it's a very general question, it depends on mood, nature and so on. Personally, black or white leather or patent leather. But I'm curious to know your taste. PS: sorry but I did some mistakes so ther's not a poll. What a newbie I am!

Can you see the real me, preacher? Can you see the real me, doctor? Can you see the real me, mother? Can you see the real me?

Brown is actually my favorite color, but such a hard one to find in my size at times. Strangely enough, brown and black are generally seen as clashing colors, and I tend to agree. Brown, therefore, forces me to be a bit more colorful, so to speak. Black is also a favorite for when I want to be conservative. And when daring is the call of the day, red is my choice.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

I'm something of a traditionalist and I prefer black. It can be worn with just about anything and is a solid, conservative color I can wear anywhere, anytime all year long.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

BLACK! but only until i find something darker...

society has decided that men will be confined to

certain items of clothing, and certain modes of

presentation.

until we rebel PERSONALLY against this, we are diminished!

Depends on the mood. I like to see Pink or red or white on women but I usually wear black in public and sometimes brown. Around the house I have a variety of colors.Posted Image These R just a few.

real men wear heels

Most of my shoes are black, white, and red. A few are other colours, and a few are multicoloured in patterns (such a leopard spots). I like a variety of textures: patent, matte leather, suede, faux snake, satin (love satins), etc. (I buy genuine leather only now, since I've discovered that PU decomposes after a few years. I tend to keep things for a long time, so it is a worthwhile investment.) At one time I had three pair of vintage clear plastic mules and sandals with elaborate adornments, that I really loved. I see fashion as wearable art, and shoes as sculpture, which is why my favorite classic designer is Roger Vivier.

• 3 years later...

Black, smooth leather. I do a military-style spit shine on them. Produces a bit of shine on heel, heel cup, and toe area with a warm glow for the rest of the shoe. Also protects the leather from water/mud splash stains. Pointless on PU/plastic. Then red, then grey. White doesn't work for me.

The basics in any wardrobe should be Black, Light-tan or Camel, Mid-brown, Gold, Silver and Red. You're equipped for almost any social or business occasion then.

My personal favourite colours in addition would be White, Baby Pink, Turquoise, Orange and Purple.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

If you look at my collection, the majority are black. It was the color that I liked to wear to draw the least amount of attention. Now I don't care, and wear whatever color I like. I just recently purchased a pair of brown pumps and a pair of purple flats.