Hello to everybody, I'm Marcus!

I'm a 17-year-old Italian student with a strong passion for high-heels. Among my interests are also plastic surgery and medicine in general, technology, comics like Mickey Mouse, TV series. I play the piano and gonna create a band with my friends (drums, guitar and vocals). My favourite school subjects are the scientific ones, and also Latin and philosophy. I appreciate any genre of music, my mp3 spans from Eminem to Mozart, passing from The Blues Brothers to The Who and many others. This passion (I don't like calling it "fetish") started about 5 years ago, then £ years ago I bought (secretly) my first pair of boots, brown leather and 10 cm-heel. Too exciting!!! Imo, women shoes must be 9 cm or higher. Stilettos are the best, pumps or boots. Marcus

Can you see the real me, preacher? Can you see the real me, doctor? Can you see the real me, mother? Can you see the real me?

welcome, i hope you feel yourself better, the same way i did, by finding out that we really are just regular people, with a knack for heels, maybe the same way women did in the sixities and seventies trying to wear trousers. which by the way finally became generaly accepted and encouraged, we hope some day so will our cause.

Hi Marcus and welcome. I have recently discovered this site and am finding it very encouraging. It is good to know that there are so many people out there with the same interest as ourselves. i was probably a little younger than you when i first discovered that i loved wearing womens shoes and i still have a box in the loft of my house so me fiancee doesn't know about them and i wear them when i can. Make sure you enjoy wearing your new footwear as often as you can. P.S. We adore Italian people and holiday there every year since i have got over my fear of flying. :smile: