Be Aware! This is very disturbing.

(Ok, you guys. Be Aware! Your's is on it's way!)

Subject:
Very disturbing!

"Peaceful" Muslim Demonstration in London

Muslims have stated that England will be the first country they take over!

These are pictures not shown on American TV or in American Newspapers (as they ! might help Bush's war on terror), but were forwarded to me by a Canadian friend who thought Americans ought to know!
These pictures are of Muslims marching through the streets of London during their recent "Religion of Peace Demonstration."

Why would anyone think
that we should be at war
with such nice, peaceful Muslims!
Americans need to Know -
You need to forward this one!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The first post didn't make a lot of sense without the link, but I'm assuming it was something showing Islamic demonstrations. The film at nearly two hours is quite a lot to get through though, but it is very thought provoking.

I've been reading the quran to see what islam is all about, plus commentaires on it. As I now understand it, the basic quran is fine, it's just asways, people dip into it for the bit that suits them within the muslim faith. There is so much in-fighting between sects tat it devalues the basic good principles - as has happened with judaism, pennsylvania dutch etc. If only all faiths would stick ONLY to 'love thy brother as thyself' then we would all be happy......... Dont start me on this one, religion annoys me as it devalues into the level of football supporters far too easily........

Has anyone viewed this documentry? Loose Change http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7866929448192753501

Just watched it. It doesn't come as a surprise to me, but it's alarming anyway. The question that's always puzzled me is why did Blair get us involved in it?

I've been reading the quran to see what islam is all about, plus commentaires on it. As I now understand it, the basic quran is fine, it's just asways, people dip into it for the bit that suits them within the muslim faith. There is so much in-fighting between sects tat it devalues the basic good principles - as has happened with judaism, pennsylvania dutch etc.

If only all faiths would stick ONLY to 'love thy brother as thyself' then we would all be happy.........

Dont start me on this one, religion annoys me as it devalues into the level of football supporters far too easily........

Religion is probably best left alone - it appeals to basic tribal instincts in us. And it would be a shame for this thread to get lost down that road.

Terrorists are nothing new and they are really just criminals who are conducting their criminal activities under whatever banner or name that they have currently appropriated. It's the same old satanic mind-set that would rather destroy than build, complain rather than improve, kill rather than heal. Somewhere people seem to have forgotten that it is better to light one tiny candle than to curse the darkness; far better to share a half loaf of bread than to leave another to go hungry.

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

Terrorists are nothing new and they are really just criminals who are conducting their criminal activities under whatever banner or name that they have currently appropriated. It's the same old satanic mind-set that would rather destroy than build, complain rather than improve, kill rather than heal. Somewhere people seem to have forgotten that it is better to light one tiny candle than to curse the darkness; far better to share a half loaf of bread than to leave another to go hungry.

AMEN Brother!

real men wear heels