Funky metal shoes

Alih

• 2 weeks later...

The shoes referenced above were privately made in Germany and were called "Walking Machines". You can tell from the poorly designed sole and arch curvature that they were designed only to be posed in for photographic purposes.

There used to be a website called www.prettyshoe.com that sold those. I personally love them but think that they would look better with chain straps and padlocks. I guess I'm a little into self shoe bondage. I just wish I had the money to buy them when they were available.

I actually owned a pair like these made by 6 inch heels forever a few years back. Instead of the tubing I had them made with the metal straps and padocks like their other metal sandals. Absolutely brutal to walk in (yet ohhh so fun)!!! Forget about walking around quietly...kah-klank, kah-klank...

I actually owned a pair like these made by 6 inch heels forever a few years back. Instead of the tubing I had them made with the metal straps and padocks like their other metal sandals. Absolutely brutal to walk in (yet ohhh so fun)!!! Forget about walking around quietly...kah-klank, kah-klank...

Did you get rid of them? Can we see a picture?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

They were not well made and fell apart. Looking for a new pair

Check out this bog

http://metalhighheelstemptations.blogspot.com/

they also have a post on YouTube

<<< *** >>>

Have you considered making shoes with metal parts? I made some nice yet captivating platforms from a wood mule shoe. After cutting off the vamp I used colored household electrical wire for vamp straps. Ankle strapping was aviation cable in clear tubing (very difficult to cut) with crimped eyelets on ends. Once padlocks went on, they weren't coming off easily. She told me they were "reasonable" to walk in. I may have pictures somewhere. Shoes have been passed on, but I'm working on a better design, so I'll post again when images are available. Lock, pose then prance! 8)

• 2 months later...