Zappos opened a store here in Vegas!

pumpedup

Zappos.com opened a store here in vegas. It's the factory outlet store, but it's also for returns. That means that a lot of the shoe returns from their website are going to the store! WOO HOO! That means some great deals on pumps! I know where i'm going this friday! awesome!! I think there is another Zappos factory outlet store in Kentucky.

When I was out in Vegas a few weeks ago, I tried to get there but the time didn't permit. I hope to make it when I'm there in January for the CES.

Men's 13W : Women's 15/16

. . . I think there is another Zappos factory outlet store in Kentucky.

When I have had to return some shoes to Zappos the shipping destination was in Kentucky. It sounds like they operate a warehouse / clearing house there, and maybe an outlet as well. (Hmmm, might be worth checking them out next time I'm on the road?)

Have a happy time!

• 4 weeks later...

An update on the Zappos shoe outlet here in Vegas. It's not open YET. It says "Zappos Shoe Outlet - coming soon" in front of the place. There is another Zappos store that IS open, in Green Valley, which is like 15 to 20 miles south of where i live (Downtown LV). I will be visiting that store this evening. I don't know what i'll find. I inquired about 2 different pump styles last weekend, and they didn't carry either. The girl on the phone said that I won't see much of what's on the website. But i won't leave that store without buying SOMETHING! I am wondering if they have the BCBGirls "Populi" pumps that i mentioned on here the other day. I don't even know how big the store is. I just hope it's got a good selection, as the girl on the phone gave me a 20% discount when i inquired about Gabriella Rocha pumps. Gabriella Rocha shoes are an exclusive brand that only Zappos carries, and they are very very sweet looking shoes. There are TONS of styles! I am hoping i can find something to put on my peds later on tonight.