sharing heels with girlfriend - update!!

thedesigner

We went up london tonite. As I said in previous thread "sharing heels with girlfriend", i'd seen some wkd aldo plats with stud front and wedge effect 4 1/2" heels, well we were lookin in Kurt Geiger window (they'd shut) an she suddenly sez lets get yours from aldo (nearby) as theyre still open! So we did! We both tried them on when havin a meal and will share them. She said they really suited me. Next time we're goin to office for her and we will share again. Now thats what I call a soulmate...

So we did! We both tried them on when havin a meal and will share them. She said they really suited me. Next time we're goin to office for her and we will share again. Now thats what I call a soulmate...

The is SOLE MATE ! :smile:

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

thanx 4 all yr kind remarks!! I know i'm v lucky to have a soulmate so close, u wont believe how close we are, we say the same things at the same time ,we like exactly the same food, even stupid things, viz today i said i hate cauliflower except as cauliflower cheese. Soulmate said she is exactly the same. Now i know it seems a daft likeness but it happens all the time. Soulmate gets fashion mags and looks first, then i look and turn the page corners over where there's things i like 4 her or me and we always choose exactly the same stuff! Its amazin! When we're gonna go out for a meal etc we decide who's gonna wear what (colours, smart/ scruffy / accessories). We can read each others minds like a book and even if we have a disagreement we know who's givin in by sayin 2 particular v rude words and we collapse in laughter = game over. We both have had shit lives before and cant believe our luck ( i could say a lot more but wont!)

thanx 4 all yr kind remarks!! I know i'm v lucky to have a soulmate so close, u wont believe how close we are, we say the same things at the same time ,we like exactly the same food, even stupid things, viz today i said i hate cauliflower except as cauliflower cheese. Soulmate said she is exactly the same. Now i know it seems a daft likeness but it happens all the time. Soulmate gets fashion mags and looks first, then i look and turn the page corners over where there's things i like 4 her or me and we always choose exactly the same stuff! Its amazin! When we're gonna go out for a meal etc we decide who's gonna wear what (colours, smart/ scruffy / accessories). We can read each others minds like a book and even if we have a disagreement we know who's givin in by sayin 2 particular v rude words and we collapse in laughter = game over. We both have had shit lives before and cant believe our luck ( i could say a lot more but wont!)

Seems like a match made in heaven. I'm glad you found a perfect S/O!

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

thank you all, may bore u with more stories of our wkd pissy nites out! This Sat, soulmate white and silver, moi pete doherty look with skinny jeans in cowboy heels, tuesday wk total goth 4 us both, eyeliner, mascara, blk nails, for ozzy at wembley! Oh and every day, 4" wedges for dog walking thru the woods and fields. Total nutters both, but we are us and dont giv a fk!!

Sounds like as good of a match that anyone could ask for. Don't let that one get away. If you're both crazy like you say it's even better!!

If the shoe fits-buy it!!!!!!