waiting for my wife

I'm sitting heer in stockings, corset an my knee high 10cm boots and waiting for my wife to get home from town. Some times she like it, an think i'm sexy. But sometimes she is thierd of the hole thing, and say to me that I have too "get back to the real world" Do you surprice your wife sometimes?

Thanks for your answer. She liked it when she got home. And we had a wonderful good time. She think I'm ready to go out in public, but I'm not scoure my self.. We lives in a very small place, and I don't have to. But it would be nice to wear my heels out some time.

i believe that if your wife supports you, go along, unless you fear someone else finding out, that you wouldn't want them to know, for example your parents, brothers or sisters, or maybe the in laws, thats my maine issue with my wife, though she accepts me using heels, she doesn't, until now, under any circumstance want to go out in public with me here in town, another option is for you to take a trip, somewhere where yuo are not known, so you qnd your wife don't have to bother if you're seen or not, thats what i'm planning to do myself, i'm just waiting for the kids to grow up a little bit so they can stay for the weekend with their grandparents, and we may go out of town.

• 6 months later...

T

under any circumstance want to go out in public with me here in town, another option is for you to take a trip, somewhere where yuo are not known, so you qnd your wife don't have to bother if you're seen or not, thats what i'm planning to do myself, and we may go out of town.

I like this ide' hope she go fore it. :santa_hat:

I'm sitting heer in stockings, corset an my knee high 10cm boots and waiting for my wife to get home from town. Some times she like it, an think i'm sexy. But sometimes she is thierd of the hole thing, and say to me that I have too "get back to the real world" Do you surprice your wife sometimes?

My wife use to love it as well, now she is my ex.

I would say go for it to go out with the wife, she sounds very supportive...

Good luck and have fun :santa_hat:

FL

FoxyLady

I wouldn't worry if you have done this many times before. Your wife would probably check first before coming in with her friends or maybe every one could have a hearty chuckle at the developed situation. More couples should continue the spicing up in their relationship and wearing sexy outfits makes for a wonder topping, if you both are sharing equally in your relationship for the other.

• 2 weeks later...

I would say to trust her support and use it so you don't lose it. In my experiance women can be fickle creatures (I live with three. Wife and two daughters.) It also gives you both a chance to grow together by helping to open up a new line for communication. It takes much interaction between the two of you to find places and times where you are both comfortable with your heels in public. If you do plan to go out of town just make sure you have some knowledge of the area so you don't wind up somewhere dangerous for both of you.

T&H

"Look for the woman in the dress, if there is no dress there is no woman."-Coco Channel

• 3 weeks later...

I agree if your wife is supportive go for it!!! It's awesome to have someone who supports and encourages you. I'd agree on starting somewhere out fo town though... not everyone is as accepting of other peoples personal choices and most people believe in redundant "social norms" even if they feel they are liberal in their thinking... so best try it out somewhere anonymous before you do it in front of your friends and/or family.