YouTube and all those shoe videos!

Notice how the youtube-ers don't seem to shoot videos of non-heeled shoes? At least I haven't seen any. . . (But then to be honest, I get all the links from HHplace so there may be a built-in bias :smile:) Yet on another thread we have discussed how Marilyn vos Savant has unilaterally decided that high heels are an "unwanted invention". She may be intelligent but on this point she is just wrong. I have also noticed that these youtube heel videos are fairly popular -- as evidenced by the "views" counters on the pages. People apparently want to see them -- and not just HHplace members!

Have a happy time!

Hmmmmmm, I am not to sure how much these creepy videos help us high heel fans. taking pics of girls in their heels without them knowing about it is one thing. but then advertising on you tube that somebody might be taking a picture of them to get off on worries me. I know I am in the minority here, but even I am allowed to have my say. Nigel.

The angels have the phonebox.

For the record, that video is not candid.

No way it can be. Are we to believe this girl is going to sit there reading a magazine while somebody hovers around her filming her shoes? The way she was flipping pages in that magazine she wasn't all that engrossed in it.

Nigel does have a good point -- it is related to the misgivings some of us have expressed regarding street-shots.

Have a happy time!

No way it can be. Are we to believe this girl is going to sit there reading a magazine while somebody hovers around her filming her shoes? The way she was flipping pages in that magazine she wasn't all that engrossed in it.

Nigel does have a good point -- it is related to the misgivings some of us have expressed regarding street-shots.

That was obviously staged video. No one can deny that. It's kinda hard to bring a camera phone, or other video gadget into a doctor's office/hospital waiting room and stand near a woman, filming her. She would probably make it difficult for the "footage" (no pun intended) to be recorded. That's not to say it isn't IMPOSSIBLE, if you get one of those wireless hat-cam and recorder setups. It's very stealthy. (is that a word?) You'll be able to non-chalontly stand in a room and focus on a girl's shoes, without her even noticing. I'm not sure if you can zoom in and out with the setup, but you can still have fun with it. :smile:

I think a woman who dresses in such beautiful shoes does so in order to get noticed. No woman is going to say, "damn! I wanna wear these CUUUTE shoes, but i don't want guys to gawk at me, fantasize about me, or whatever." Shoes like that are exotic, and the only reason why a girl would wear them out is to be gawked at and fantasized about. Plus, she's in the hospital/doctor's office! Why is she dressing like she's at a formal dinner party or a fashion show?