Back from honeymoon

radiodave

I just got back from our honeymoon in the Caribbean, and it's good to be back home. I didn't take any heels with me, mainly because we were limited by how much luggage we could bring, but the island we went to seemed to be a pretty straight-laced place, and we figured a guy in heels might not go over too well. Had we honeymooned in Key West I might have, but oh well. Yesterday we were out shopping, and asked my wife (still getting used to that term :smile:) if I could get a pair of women's capri pants. I like the look of them, and she's let me wear some of hers before, but I liked the ones with the ties around the cuffs. So last night I was wearing the new pants with my black open-toed pumps around the house, and she commented that I looked very comfortable and confident with them. Adding to that, she let on that maybe I could wear something like that outside the house. She's been a little apprehensive of me wearing heels in public, mainly because she's afraid folks are going to bring me down. But, having told her I've tried on heels in the store with nobody giving me any grief, and with some of the stories from here I've shared with her, maybe she's decided that I'm confident enough to wear them outside, and that the few (if any) folks who are going to take issue with that are not going to bother me. We shall see where this leads!

I have a pair of skin tight leather capris that feel and look awesome on but I doubt I'll ever have the nerve to wear them without long boots... Not in male mode anyway.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.