6'' goes main stream in NY!!

gaijin gig

Yeah huh? Well it is about time...Now most of the women will walk like strippers... I also see what you mean about the platform making it easier for women to walkin in them and lessening the heel height. but for the mainstream? Heck, it's a start.

Cheers

Glad you like it.. now all YOU have to do is buy them for her.... trust me you are getting off light.. I bought my GF a pair of christiain Loboutin's just a little more the ESL's ... Gg

Cheers

I thought it was kinda cool that they showed a guy in them as well, and he handled them pretty darn good! Yeah, it was probably meant in fun, but still......nice to see it. Pleaser has had this style our for YEARS though, so you can bet they'll be thinking of ways of dressing them up now. We can hope anyway.

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

yeah huh? he managed them quite well!!! i mean he was only standing in them but it's astart! I 'll hafta keep my eyes peeled on the lookout! well around here women who will shell out that kinda money will either have an asistant or security and a Limo following them up the block . oh well..

Cheers

Glad you like it.. now all YOU have to do is buy them for her.... trust me you are getting off light..

I bought my GF a pair of christiain Loboutin's just a little more the ESL's ...

Gg

LOL Ommm, NOT!

real men wear heels

Thanks for the reply, Yes!! that would be fine.. But I Hear and see.. women whining and complaining about the video and that is with a platform,So you know there will more complaining too.. if 5"-6" goes without one. but we can hope...

Cheers

My lady actually has these YSL heels in Black Patent (so if you have any questions feel free to ask). We brought them last week after she managed to track down a pair at the Old Bond Street (London) boutique. They mainly have a lower version (around 4", but with a similar 1" platform) on display, but do have some limited stock of the 6" version. Obviously, as a seasoned heel wearer she has no problems walking in them, but due to the cost (£340) they will be more of what she calls a "Car-ter-bar" shoe (ie. car to bar - taxi pulls up outside, and she only walks from the taxi into where ever we are going for an evening out, then back to a taxi outside at the end). Damn, she makes them look good!

Welldone!! I hope you (her)wear them well.. I'm not much for patent, But I DO LOVE A NATURAL BLACK LEATHER. oops sorry... car to bar!!! like it!!! then maybe dinner at the table with some under the table shennaginnins! i've been on the receiveing end of that(lucky to have a women like that) thanks for the reply!

Cheers

4"s? they will do... but every once in a while.... long while you will see a pair of 5's walking down the street. But 4" are EVERYWHERE... be it a wedge, or stilletto's At night? when people are going out to dinner or to party? they you will see everything!!

Cheers