Some complimentary pictures for you...

Ah ha...but this was not photoshop! If photoshop offers the same options and easier, then you have given a great tip. I fussed a bit with these shots until I got more or less what I was after! Anyways, the focus is on the shoes...not on my meger artwork about them! :smile: Cheers

I don't think I'm alone in regarding any heeled footwear as being artistic. To continue, then -- by definition a picture of a heeled shoe could qualify as being a work of art. I don't have any problem with the "artistic" comment. But then I am an engineer -- I can appreciate a well-designed circuit board like most people appreciate a grand master's painting.

Have a happy time!

Hi steelheel!

I totally appreciate your pictures and your creativity. I've posted a few here like that myself. The essentially lukewarm response I've gotten seems to indicate that there are several in this group who, like Trolldeg, have a hard time dealing with anything bordering on the creative. A strange attitude indeed for a group espousing open-mindedness and public acceptance!

If you'd like to see some of my "artistic" endeavors, check out my photobucket album "in my shoes."

http://s152.photobucket.com/albums/s190/pooteaky/in_my_shoes/

I'd appreciate your (or anyone else's) comments!

Where do you get those Splash platform loafers? I'd like to get a pair.

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, I'm from the Earth.Now wearing HH Penny Loafers full time.

Hi WarrenB!

One of my very favorite pairs!

I found them, as I have the majority of my heels, on eBay. They were all over the place around six or seven years ago, but relatively hard to find today. They come in US sizes 5 through 10, and seem to run pretty true to size with maybe just a little room to spare - but not much!

Thanks for checkin' out my pics, and thanks for asking!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi steelheel!

If you'd like to see some of my "artistic" endeavors, check out my photobucket album "in my shoes."

http://s152.photobucket.com/albums/s190/pooteaky/in_my_shoes/

I'd appreciate your (or anyone else's) comments!

Hi Smitty,

Thanx for your support. I am not too much into block heels and wedges, so to comment on your pics is hard. As for the artistic in the photos...they are great and the poses are really good, however I am not keen on the shoes. I prefer the sharper and more elegant stiletto heels.

PS: I added more detail to my site...so check it out at www.stilettography.com again!

Cheers

SteelHeel

I am not too much into block heels and wedges, so to comment on your pics is hard. As for the artistic in the photos...they are great and the poses are really good, however I am not keen on the shoes. I prefer the sharper and more elegant stiletto heels.

I appreciate the feedback, steelheel, however, I'm still struggling with the fact that - because I think chunkies and wedges are sooo super :smile: hott - there are actually some poor misguided souls (or should I say soles) out there not into the same style footwear that I am!!

Actually, believe-it-or-not, I like pointy-toed stilettoes, too. I just haven't found the perfect pair yet (that I can easily afford, anyway).

Again, nice pics - keep it up and don't let any "trolls" rain on your parade! Remember, even the greatest artists have their critics.

• 2 weeks later...

Speaking of artistic images (perhaps "creative" would be more apropriate), here is a slightly impressionistic computer-aided rendering of a recently aquired pair of Demonia platform wedges - I call it "Anticipation."

Posted Image

It's hard to beat the freedom of just slipping into, and clomping around in, a nice high pair of chunky platform sandals - especially on a hot summer day! :smile: