customized 6inchers

Oh of course those are very extreme heels, from several point of views and such always would be controversial :smile:

I usually do not like that pointy toe of a fashion shoe at all. In this case I found these shoes very interesting, also because the heel having a strap like a business shoe. and still a stiletto heel making it to an unambigious fetish shoe. of course it is a question of style and that joke with rhododendron flowers make it even more.. let´s say crazy.

Also, the most really street-worn ultra high heels look a little bit different from what people mostly know from pics with sitting ladies :sad:

Posted Image

... of course a heel of that height is never as comfortable as less high heels... still these are more comfy than these in the streetshot thread

http://www.hhplace.org/discuss/132749-post447.html

If I would have liked to show shoes which would please most, I´d post this :wavey:

http://www.hhplace.org/discuss/your_favourite_shoe_pictures/8375-dark_brown_suede.html#post133538

@fashionista: several shops have them but mine are from elite-heels - not only because of their service but I confess first of all because they offer these to by far the best price I´ve found in net.

If you actually wear those out, as the pictures suggest, then I'd say "You Go Girl!"

Whilst I'm not that keen on the shoes themselves, you do make them look stunning as part of a full outfit in your second picture.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, that´s really a problem when such lowcut shoes of this pointy style+ the very high heel are worn for a while. when only sitting and posing they look perfectly but while walking my feet tend to slip out of the heel :smile:. I have also similar models in red and white as classical high heel pump and there I do not have this problem.

Wow, these heels are amazing, and that pink rocks too! Nice also the brown suedes. Simply Fantastic. Keep on with heels.

Can you see the real me, preacher? Can you see the real me, doctor? Can you see the real me, mother? Can you see the real me?