My new heels and boots

highheeltrained

I just got my new leather mule heels and leather knee high boots today.

The knee high boots are the Domina 2000 ones and they have a 5.5 inch heel (i measured) Not 6 inch as some sites say

http://www.snaz75.com/pl-domina-2000.html

and I also got the Domina 101 mules which are also 5.5 inch heels. Not 6 inch as some sites say

http://www.snaz75.com/pl-domina-101-l.html

they both go great with my Domina 3000 leather thigh boots which also have 5.5 inch heels.

• 4 months later...

Yea, I know, reviving an old thread but I've been enjoying how the Domina model heels look on highheeltrained, and after his comments about having worn them for months now I decided to grab a pair myself. I picked up the 1023-L ankle high model with the 3 optional cuffs. They are in black leather and are quite nice 8) I have been playing with insoles/sock combos as I think I got a size too big, so I decided to also order a pair of the 1010's ankle high zip patent with red heel. I figure the patent will go well with polished latex clothes, the leather with normal street clothes *Grin* So far I don't have much of a problem moving around the house in them, but they are definatly a notch above other normal heels I have, and should actually give me a good way to give my ankles a stretch to make ballet boots easier without putting as much stress on my ankles as ballet boots do. *edit* One interesting note on sizing, I picked up the Domina boot in size 10 since I have a pair of Legend 8868 in 10 that fit great, and 8890's in 11 that fit as well, although the size 10 Domina's are big/long. When the back of my heel is fit snug with the back of the heel of the boot I can feel almost a 1/4" gap between the sole of the boot and the ball of my foot. I tried carving up some gel insoles to fill in that space but I ended up getting some pressure on the top of my foot about 3/4" back from the joint of my big toe, although it was only an issue after wearing them for about 3 hours without walking, if you're wonder I was sleeping and the iritation would wake me up. I'll update this part of it when I get the size 9's and let everyone know if they fit better. I'll try adding in some photos when I get home. Have fun guys!

(formerly known as "JimC")