High heels rock!

Hi Everyone, Just dropping a note to say Hi. I'm from Australia and have been checking out the site for a while now, just finally got around to becoming a member. There is such a diverse range of people which is great. I most enjoy the sight of a good looking woman in high heels and every now and then sneak into a pair myself (just for fun!). Matt:wavey:

Welcom Matt; I like women in heels very much as most or all of us do and wear them my self for fun and because they feel good. I'm sure you will have a great time here. Johnieheel

real men wear heels

Welcome and yes....High Heels Rock!! Have fun and we look forward to getting to know you.......and it would be great to have our first Aussie join us at a heelmeet...the 2008 World Heelmeet Feb 16, 2008 in London! david

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Matt, The people here are great and welcome to the group.

I also feel it's time to end gender based clothing that men should have the same fashion rights as the woman have enjoyed for 60 years. Equality in Fashion!

:smile: Im a newbe to, also to the group.I have been looking for something like this for a long time.I didnt think anything like this existed.I thought I was the only one who really loved heels. Well hello everyone.

:smile: Im a newbe to, also to the group.I have been looking for something like this for a long time.I didnt think anything like this existed.I thought I was the only one who really loved heels. Well hello everyone.

Hello and welcome! :wavey: There are many of us that love high heels.

Hello and WELCOME to the group, High heels are great.

I also feel it's time to end gender based clothing that men should have the same fashion rights as the woman have enjoyed for 60 years. Equality in Fashion!