New Season: Time for Plats!

DeSalto

Hi guys.

Summer is aproaching for you from the north, and winter for us, southern guys.

I was thinking,why not show some of my new recently acquired heels?

So, those are my last plats.

All acquired in shoe stores here in Brazil.

I - White Metal Heels:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

No shoe is better than a sexy pair of stilettos!

Absolutely not. Most of them are very easy to walk. The black pair is the highest of all, but I can manage it without problems. By the way, aside the curvature under toes area is made to help feet movement while walking, it have a pleasant colateral effect: enhances the feeling of beeing in high heels. DeSalto

All of them are from brazilian makers/brands, like "Di Cristalli", "Stylus", and others. They are not for sale on the net. Prices ranged from $ 9,00 (brown t-strap) USD till $ 50,00 USD (white metal heels). They were bought on sales. Regular prices were more than $ 100,00 USD for some of them.

Great to see you, DeSalto! Lovely styles, you're a lucky guy and can buy regular brazilian sizes. Congratulations! The first picture, with your pants convering the shoes, looks better then the others where you folded the pant's legs. I think you did it just to show the shoe, but to wear them I think you should keep the pants as they are. For the ones in another countries, girls wears those kinds of shoes all the time here in Brazil. Beautiful, aren't they?

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

Hello, everyone! :smile:

Man now those are some sexy plats!!!! Go head on wit ya bad self. Now I'm jealous. ;)

hiheellover23 is absolutely right! All are very sexy and I'm jealous too! :sad: I specially liked the Bronze Strappy and the Brown T-Strap.

For the ones in another countries, girls wears those kinds of shoes all the time here in Brazil. Beautiful, aren't they?

Yes, they're certainly beautiful. :wavey: As I mentioned before, I only wish girls in my city would wear them more often... ;)

K.

If the high heel shoe fits, wear it!

HeelD, Hiheellover23, Flavio, Kennard and Johnieheel

Good to hear from you, guys., guys.

The first picture, with your pants convering the shoes, looks better then the others where you folded the pant's legs. I think you did it just to show the shoe, but to wear them I think you should keep the pants as they are

For shure, Flavio. It looks much more classy and natural. And you are right: folded pants were just to show ankle straps and other details.

All are very sexy and I'm jealous too!

You own a very nice collection too, my friend!

You have great taste in sandles. I like them all DeSalto

I´m a great ankle strap sandal fan. More than 80% of my hh shoes are strappy sandals.

Man now those are some sexy plats!!!! Go head on wit ya bad self. Now I'm jealous. :smile:

Thanks, man.

Pairs in posts 1, 3 and 4 I like.

Thanks HeelD. Pair number 2 it´s really exotic, but I really like it!

the designer:Thanks. high_55: no...wish I could, but brazilians are not the kind of people who would see a man street heeling and be cool about that.

i understand how you feel, here in mexico, people are a bit narrow minded too, i think what they're really afraid of is to find out that maybe they like it too. sometimes i think i should give a damm about what they think, but unfortunatelly, for the sake of my wife and kids i control myself.