If Only...

At work, I get picked on sometimes by my colleagues. The latest prank by them was photoshopping my face onto some random womans face who has long hair and sticks onto the wall so everyone can see it. It does not bother me as I have been picked on all my life, so I get use to it. Anyway, today the big boss comes into the office and sees it on the wall and laughs and I just laughed along with him and asked him if long hair suited me. His reply was "dont come into work with a mini skirt on or you might get groped". At this point I thought, if only I can go into work with a mini skirt and heels on, I would like to see how they would react LOL

Well, if nothing else, you could have fun with it when everyone goes out on Halloween. :smile: For me, it's the best time of year to really mess with people's minds.

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Pumplover

Why not go in to work in heels and a skirt - ie do a Dale Miller. Do it on one of the big charity fund raising days like Children in Need or Red Nose Day. You can have a great day, raise some money too and most of all, enjoy yourself. Legs like yours will be the envy of all the girls in the office.

TB2

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

Agree - nice legs! At some point u'll realise u gotta b yourself, and people will accept u for that, i remember 35 yrs ago there was an openly gay bloke in the bank where i worked (and then it wasnt pc) and all the women customers loved him! My soulmate loves (rather than accepts) me in heels as ive got the bollox to be myself, her kids know and are ok too...