World Heel Meet 2008, London: Sat. Feb. 16th

kneehighs

218 days !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know, obsessed! Hey I can't wait and neither can all those members who want to attend, the hotel rooms are booking up fast! Don't be dissappointed. Also, let Kneehighs know by PM or posting on this thread if you are attending so we can begin to get a list of members who are committing or are considering seriously. david & cathy

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

Hi Kneehighs, 216 days to the Feb 16, 2008 Heel Meet in London! Cathy and I have just finished looking after our flights, all booked and ticketed for arrival on Wednesday, feb 13 from Calgary at 9:50am.....we're returning to Vancouver on Feb 19 at 1:30pm. Hotel as you know is all booked and looked after. We hope we'll see some fellow Canadian High Heeler's at the Annual World Heel Meet....come on Canada! I will be posting some additional news/event information in a few weeks on the late Saturday Feb 16 night fun that some folks may want to join in on.......stay tuned. Also, I know Admirer5577 has additional information to post soon on other events on Saturday following the Heel Meet and on Friday prior to the Heel Meet for those who want to connect with the group. Keeping the Street Heelin' Spirit Alive !!! David & Cathy

iloveboots bonjour! Thanks for the update. I can't wait for the World Heel Meet either. I can't wait for the Tube ride from Heathrow to Central London. It's so interesting to watch all the different types of people get on and off, watch the architecture from the tube, and relish the time I have in England.

Most of all, it will be nice to connect with my street heeling friends again.

Au revoir, Craig.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Also, let Kneehighs know by PM or posting on this thread if you are attending so we can begin to get a list of members who are committing or are considering seriously.

david & cathy

Probable Attendee List

An updated version of this list can be found here with cross links that substantiate a members committment to come.

1. kneehighs--United States

2. iloveboots--Canada

3. Mrs. iloveboots--Canada

4. admirer5577--Sweden

5. Dr. Shoe--England

6. Pumps--Sweden

7. ramon020--Holland

8. euchrid--England

9. thedesigner--England

10. Mrs. thedesigner

11. HeelD--England

12. HeelD's SO--Wales

13. dww--England

14. FreeMannWorld--Denmark

15. shakedown--England

16. Calv--England

17. Xa--England

18. heeltoe_at150--United States

19. Mrs. heeltoe_at150--United States

20. Firefox--England

Wow, this is a great start with seven months to go....let's keep the momentum going . I know there are many many more members who have indicated they intend to be there at the Annual World Heel Meet Feb 16, 2008 in London. Let's hear from you! david & cathy

Calv and I are booked into the Thistle Hotel, Euston for the 15th and 16th. Just one thing, the preferential rate did not specifically mention breakfast, quoting 'room only'. Xa

Just one thing, the preferential rate did not specifically mention breakfast, quoting 'room only'.

Xa

Thanks Xa. I'll be curious to see what iloveboots has to say in response to this. Given his significant professional history acquiring group rate discounts from hotels, I'm inclined to believe this is just a communication breakdown.

203 days to the Annual World Heel Meet and counting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you enjoy wearing your high heels out and about with like minded friends? Have you wanted to wear your high heels out in public but didn't have someone to share this with? Show us how you would like to see yourself in 2013...free styling out and about in your heels, great outfit to Boot. The 2008 Annual World Heel Meet is waiting for you................. Have you let KneeHighs know you are planning to attend? Now is the time to do so. Now is the time if you're from out of town to find some great air fare deals...they are out there! Have you booked your hotel yet? We have secured a group hotel rate at the Euston Thistle, see the thread for Annual World Heel Meet Group Hotel here on "real life meetings" for details on how to book. There will also be transportation arranged for the day of the Meet to the Miller's Pub....the Heeling Bus!!! We can help with putting room mates together to bring your hotel room/tax/full english breakfast charge down to less than 50UKL per night. Right in the heart of London! There are many more exciting announcements on events around the Annual World Heel Meet February 16, 2008 in London to come....stay tuned! Spend the day with us or if you can swing it, more! Many of us will be in London for 5 to 7 days. We love heeling around the City, shopping, lunches, dinners, clubs. Lots of great Heeling Events! See you in London!!!! david & cathy

203 days to the Annual World Heel Meet and counting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you enjoy wearing your high heels out and about with like minded friends?

Have you wanted to wear your high heels out in public but didn't have someone to share this with?

Show us how you would like to see yourself in 2013...free styling out and about in your heels, great outfit to Boot.

The 2008 Annual World Heel Meet is waiting for you.................

Have you let KneeHighs know you are planning to attend? Now is the time to do so.

Now is the time if you're from out of town to find some great air fare deals...they are out there!

....snip....

Please let me know!

21. Pam--United States (On Holiday this time, not business!)

Please let me know!

21. Pam--United States (On Holiday this time, not business!)

Looks like a line-up of the usual suspects!

We need a few newbies too!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Looks like a line-up of the usual suspects!

We need a few newbies too!

Exactly. Once a "Heel Meeter", always a "Heel Meeter". It's just the way it works out.

I'm sure we'll get some newbs too.

Less than 200 days to the Heel Meet!! 196 days and counting!!! Yup very very true Kneehighs.....once a Heel Meeter there aint't no turning back...always a Heel Meeter! As Dr Shoe says, hope we hear soon from more of the "new Heel Meeters" advising of their intention to attend. Let's hear from y'all??? david & cathy

The list of attendees will be updated on a regular basis in calendar section. We are up to 22 expected attendees at this point in time.

We'd like to welcome aboard teanna71 from England. We look forward to meeting you in person! 8)

PROBABLE ATTENDEES

1. kneehighs--United States

2. iloveboots--Canada

3. Mrs. iloveboots--Canada

4. admirer5577--Sweden

5. Dr. Shoe--England

6. Pumps--Sweden

7. ramon020--Holland

8. euchrid--England

9. thedesigner--England

10. Mrs. thedesigner.

11. HeelD--England

12. HeelD's SO--Wales

13. dww--England

14. FreeMannWorld--Denmark

15. shakedown--England

16. Calv--England

17. Xa--England

18. heeltoe_at150--United States

19. Mrs. heeltoe_at150--United States

20. Firefox--England

21. Pam--United States, confirmed in person

22. teanna71--England

Just to let you guys know, I've created a myspace page for the World Heel Meet... I'll be posting developments in this thread, so stay tuned! EDIT: Starting in a couple of weeks, I will be able to send out 300 friend requests per day/5 days per week for the World Heel Meet 2008. The invites will number into the tens of thousands and the World Heel Meet will gain greater exposure than any of us have ever dreamed before. DOUBLE EDIT: I am going to blow this sucker off the charts...

• 2 weeks later...

I'm seriously considering comming down. Depends a little on how me business goes, and if i have sufficient funds. But then, its a long time till feb.

My username changes every now and then on here. God knows why.

We hope you will be able to make it. To avoid disappointment with the hotel etc. it may be a good idea to at least hold a room or set up a room mate opportunity to save cost. The hotel info is in the World Meet Hotel thread. Kneehighs will capture your intent to join us and show you as a possible attendee. david & cathy

Hi ChantalTV!!! You've been a long time member here and meeting a long time member is always a pleasure. Your first heel meet will be an amazing experience of self-expression at it's finest. You will have the opportunity to plug into a group energy only present at a heel meet....to explore your persona in heels around strangers within the privacy of The Miller...and culminate the day with our cinematic and theatrical night cap (stay tuned for iloveboots' post).

On a more general level, I've borrowed an idea implemented by the Shoe Club for the World Heel Meet 2008...a contest with three different winners--->

1. Most Outrageous Shoes

2. Sexiest Shoes

3. Best in Shoe

Wooohooo! Time is ticking and the closer we get to this meet, the closer we are to amassing the single largest meeting ever of men wearing high heels under one roof.

Everyone is encouraged to come. 8)

KH, perhaps you might invite members of the Shoe Club to join hhplace members in London for the heelmeet. After all, based on previous attendance, they wouldn't be the only females there and would be able to discuss high heels and shoes in general with likeminded people in an "on holiday" environment.

Got given my new work Roster for 2008 and I'm off-duty for the whole weekend of the 16th February, so I'm 99% certain to be at this meet (having a 1% margin for anything that crops up that forces me to pull out). Just thought I'd let you know.

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

• 2 weeks later...

We have not given a countdown to the Annual World Heel Meet for quite awhile and you know what???? Time is passing by very very quickly! There are only 147 days to the Annual World Heel Meet in London !!!!!! Have you made your plans yet? Group Hotel info for the Euston Thistle Hotel is in the hotel booking thread here on the Real Life Meetings discussion topic. Be sure to book soon, there is not much time left to secure the group hotel room rate of less than 100UKL per night per room! The Annual World Heel Meet planning committee also has some more surprise events to announce here int he next few weeks.....you will not want to miss them! See you all in London in February, david & cathy

147 days? That's only 21 weeks!!!!

This is indeed exciting!!

I absolutely love London and can't wait to explore the adventures the city will offer this Winter! Woohoo!