Try Not To Laugh Too Much

pumplover

For anyone who have seen some of my older pictures, they only show from the waist down. The main reason for this, I am 6ft2 and if I stood behind a lampost, you probably wont see me LOL. This is also the reason I only buy skirts and shoes and not tops. But, I really wanted to try a complete dress and found this and wanted your opinions on how I look in it :o

Posted Image

This is the first time I have shown a pic above the waist and I know I am really thin. Please be gentle with the comments :smile:;)

wow! if i looked THAT good, i'd wear shorter skirts too! enjoy the fact that you have the build for shorter outfits, and indulge yourself. you might regret it later, if you let this opportunity pass. lucky sod!

society has decided that men will be confined to

certain items of clothing, and certain modes of

presentation.

until we rebel PERSONALLY against this, we are diminished!

That looks great for me! A body like yours is perfect for the outfit. I'm 6 feet and 8 inch tall and know what you're talking about. Congratulations for the good taste!

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

You look great to me, and you have a lovely pair of legs! Plus, fantastic heels.

I'm very skinny, too, and I'm a little shy about that.

Where'd you get the dress from?

Thanks all :smile:

I bought this brand new from a shop on ebay called 'LEXILONDON FASHIONS'

Oh to be young and thin (like my avatar) again!

When I went into the army I weighed 135 lbs. and was as skinny as a rail. If I were to put on a fur coat I'd have looked like a pipe-cleaner. O, for those golden days of yesteryear!:smile:

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

Looks ok to me, we all need to stop seeking other peoples views and just enjoy ourselves for who we are. Even worse though is when we guess that other people are going to laugh, or worse, everyone has their hangups about themselves, their own insecurities and your own hangups would be someone elses wish.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

Pumplover - just my $.02, but I'd give it two thumbs WAY WAY UP! That is an awesome look for you, and you pulled it off very well! Oh, to be slender like that once again - *sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......*

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Brill legs, i have legs like u BUT big hairy top half, lke 2 diffrent parts stuck together. People accuse me of shavin me legs but thats the way they are. Think urself lucky!! Soulmate wants me to shave top half, so may do so as it is wrong colour nowadays!

Would it not be wonderful if we could all go back to our teens when we were smaller and a lot thinner. When I was sixteen I thought I was the only boy in the world who liked wearing skirts and heels. ( No Internet in those days! ) I was terrified that someone would find out and I would go to great lengths to keep it a secret. I used to buy size 14! straight black skirts from M & S which were a bit big on the hips, women's waist were 12" smaller than their hips in those days. I was the same size as my girlfriend. When I think of all the opportunities that I missed in my teens when I could have been having fun instead of worrying that someone might find out. I would say to anyone who is young and thin, just milk it for all its worth before you get middle-aged. It a lot easier to pull off the trannie thing if you are in your teens than later.

"You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave ! " The Eagles, "Hotel California"

There's no reason to laugh! It occurs to me that we often say "there is no anatomical difference between the female human foot and the male human foot" on this site. It turns out the same is probably true for legs. You have great legs and they look perfect with those pumps.

Have a happy time!