Polished toes

Guy N. Heels

Should men polish their toe nails?  

474 members have voted

1. 1. Should men polish their toe nails?

• YES! Definitely!
    • Maybe
    • Not Sure
    • Definitely Not!
    • I am male
    • I am female

Hello guys just wanted to say hi and keeping track of this thread i don't want to let it die jejejeje. Just to tell you that in a few weeks i'm off to Miami for 3 day trip and guesss what looks like i'm going alone and i'm planning to get a nice pedicure at a nail salon like i do when i'm going alone ,hope i'll take some pictures of the result so you guys can see it. I have a friend of mine that knows about my thing for painting my nails and she sugested me to paint my nails like she did, she game me a picture and stuff i have it save in my phone so i can tell the nail tech to paint them like that...........also i'm planning to buy some sexy flip flops this time i'll wear them out in miami streets, i'm kind of scare.....actually a lot but i want to do it show off my painted nails, i know i'll get a lot of looks but i like that rush , lilike the rush you feel when you go to the nail salon and everybody stares at you. Here's the picture that my friend gave me so i can paint my nails like her....what do you think about about that style?

post-14265-133522889388_thumb.jpg

Nowadays, always toes and fingers painted. I do black, navy, or dark blue, and have them admired at least once a day... My firm know about it and are cool, as i give them enough sales business. It may be because i am what i am, not a cardboard cutout...

The Designer:-) As long as the sales are high, keep doing what you are doing. It must work. JohnCinheels:-) The shop employees can advise you on color when you arrive there. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I shave my legs, I wear a toe ring at home and in public. I do have a french pedicure (Not sure if you call that "painted" so I didn't vote "Paint your toes"...) I wear gladiator's sandals and flip-flop with short or long jeans. No ankle bracelet for me. I guess the look would be a little bit too....(You know what I mean)

The funniest thing, people admire my nails daily, and nearly all say, "did you paint them yourself?" it seems doing a good job of nailpainting is a women's exclusive... we often have a good chat about chipped nails etc, a good icebreaker with clients, surprising to say.. try it, never had any negs...

• 1 month later...

Hey all, I'm sporting the Sally Hansen Insta-Dry nail polish in Sonic Bloom. It's not my normal color (I normally stick to nudes/manicure bases). But it was a good change of pace.

Sorry about the chips! It's been on for a week and a bit.

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d93/canadianbeaver17/toes1.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d93/canadianbeaver17/toes2.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d93/canadianbeaver17/toes3.jpg

• 1 month later...

That is a very pretty combination and I have worn both on my toes. I currently have a professional pedicure and am wearing OPI Vodka and Caviar on my toes. It is a very pretty bright red.

Jamie :-)

Today's combo: Flashbulb Fuschia & Kyoto Pearl

Jamie :)

Fashion Freedom for Men!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello guys i hope you all are fine, so many things have happen, and many i have done, around a 3 months ago i went to miami for work and i took advantage of that and i went to pamper my seltf i did two things in the morning i went to get a pedicure in the morning, i walk in a nail salon a really nice asian salon, so i asked for the pedicure the woman came and started doing her thing when she was going to cut my nails i told her that i wanted to paint them dark brown so she handed me couple of colors to choose and she paint them, after she finished i went to dry my nails, they looked so hooooooootttt, but i could't wear sandals because i'm not that out. As i was drying my nails, a woman came in and ask for something , when she was about to leave she saw my and said...... what i man is doing painting his nails and i was like laughing inside me, but i didn't feel embarasment. I don't hace pictures of that pedicure because i couldn't picture them i was in a fast trip, inside the car i ws driving in sandals. Something i also did, was to get a brazilian bikini wax.........my first one, i was kind of afraid about it but i did it, i walk in the wax spa and filled up a form and a really hot russian woman came in and told me to walk in a room.....i did it she told me can you take all of your clothes and i was.....ok so i did it i was all bare and i took my socks off i said fuck it, so she came in i was laying on the bed she stared to do the waxing.........also...........the result was so nice and hot........and the whole time the russian woman was talking to me and always watching my nails all very nice painted..........she tried not to look that much but she couldn't helped she was checking them out, she didn't ask a thing but, she definetly was intrigued. After i left i was thinking on the car that the next day i was leaving on a plane and i didn't wanted to wear socks i was so proud and turned on by my own pedi.......really weird but i was and i went to a walmart and i brought a pair of those loafer socks that woman wear with flats that just cover your heel and toes and they are see thru..oh my GOD my feet looked so hot in those type of socks so sexy........so next day i was at the airport just taking my VANS on off and on letting people watch the socks i was wearing definetly very femenine socks and when i was about to go thru the line where they scan everything y took my shoes off and walk thru the place like that couple of woman saw me wearing that and they were really surprised giving me weird looks but i didn't care at all, i put my VANS on and took the plane. I had a great time can't wait for my nest time traveling alone. Today i was at homeand i painted my nails red here's the result hope you all like it.

post-14265-133522898052_thumb.jpg

post-14265-13352289807_thumb.jpg

post-14265-133522898088_thumb.jpg

post-14265-133522898104_thumb.jpg

post-14265-133522898123_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I did a new color combo today which just looks AWESOME! You take Santiago Sangria by OPI (2 coats) and then 1 coat of OPI's "Dazzle Me", and you get nails that look like they were wrapped with Christmas ribbon!

post-29-133522900128_thumb.jpg

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

• 3 weeks later...

Slight change from the last one posted - this one is 2 coats of "Flashbulb Fuschia" with a topcoat of "Dazzle Me". Yes, I'm living in the PINK these days! SQ -still smashing societal molds with a 50-ton sledge

post-29-13352290227_thumb.jpg

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

• 2 weeks later...

I almost always use a clear polish on hands and feet. I have used a blue color on my little pinkies that i have a long nail on. On my toes I have tried both red and brown in the summer when weaing sandals or other open toe shoes.

Well here i'll leave you some pictures of my last trip to US this week i got 2 pedicures this is the result of the last one.....i'll tell the story later. First two in this type of pedi sox that i find sooooo hot i love th way my feet see thru the pedis.........also i used those today to walk thru inmigration in the airport again and lots of looks of girls......weird looks and the guys didn't say nothing or weird looks. Also i have more pictures for another post

post-14265-133522904043_thumb.jpg

post-14265-133522904096_thumb.jpg

post-14265-133522904154_thumb.jpg

post-14265-133522904207_thumb.jpg

post-14265-133522904259_thumb.jpg

FrenchyDude, wow - I love the french polish- and the nail art! Wicked! You have great feet and toes, you are so very lucky. I am soo jealous - my toes are smashed up by comparison (the price I paid several years ago for constantly wearing pointy stilettos). And you have no bunions! Look after your feet - especially if you want to show them off in sandals - and so you should with toes like those! Heek-Lover