Polished toes

Guy N. Heels

Should men polish their toe nails?  

474 members have voted

1. 1. Should men polish their toe nails?

• YES! Definitely!
    • Maybe
    • Not Sure
    • Definitely Not!
    • I am male
    • I am female

Today I decided to do something different (gee, what else is new?), and went with a two-colour approach. I did alternating fingers of "Teal the Cows Come Home" and "Kyoto Pearl", then did a coat of DS Shimmer over all of them, and then a clear topcoat - all OPI of course. It looks very wintery/Christmas-like. I think the only thing missing is some snowflakes over the blue nails - that would be perfect.

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

• 2 weeks later...

I just picked up a new color from their new 2008 Holiday collection called "Don't Toy With Me" that sparkles and is just pretty! Will have to send a modeling pic of it soon!

• 2 weeks later...

I've had shaved my legs around two years ago, let it grow and then recently I had it waxed. It really feels good to have the hair removed. Although now I've got in grown hair and chicken skin. I have no idea what to do about it and the only thing I can think about is getting laser hair removal. But it costs an arm and a leg here so maybe not. After reading about a lot about men wearing nail polish I went out and got my nails done. First at a local spa, where I got Orly vinyl. The reaction of the lady doing it was quite alright. What I didn't like was the way she painted my toes. It wasn't done quite well. Then I went to a foot spa and got OPI purple. Which I liked. After that I went for a massage and asked the masseuse what she thought of my polish. Surprisingly, she said that she likes it. I've yet to completely wear nail polish in public. Most of the time I have them on I also have shoes on. At home I have nail whitener on always.

I've kept my legs shaved now for the last ten years continually. Only asked about it once and that was by a much younger co-worker when I wore a skirt and heels for Halloween. (then it was to ask if I shaved or waxed!) Nail polish off and on the last two or three years. Anklet is a little difficult as I need roughly a ten and a half inch anklet/bracelet to go around my ankle. I use a necklace that is just over thirty inches wrapped three times so I get a snugger, wider look out of it. Short, shorts in the heat of this town are a must in summer.

T&H

"Look for the woman in the dress, if there is no dress there is no woman."-Coco Channel

I finally allowed my stylist to apply nail color to my toes. She had been wanting to do it for years, but I never let her. I chose a reddish purple from the OPI French series called "Yes I Can...Can". Not sure if I liked it at first, but after a few days, I decided that I did like it. I wore it out a couple of times shortly before Christmas during a warm spell with a pair of gray trousers and black Nine West sandals and received a few nice complements. I am glad I tried it and may do it again.

Style is built from the ground up!

Hello guys, i hope you all had a very nice christmas and a happy new year, let me tell you that i've beed reading a lot this forum and i find it quiet interesting, it has also wake up on me many desires, the last one shop for woman sandals for me, i love to have my feet pedicured so that's why i love sandals........bad thng it's that like you all know i haven't come out yet with my wife about my desire to have my feet with nail polish, but still i enjoy a lot going alone to shop for sandals, they are so cute and pretty. I always wanted to buy a pair of beach sandals just like ones my wife had, u did it today and also i painted my nails by my self, not that good the result but still i like it when i'm alone. here's the result.....let me know what you think.

post-14265-133522877508_thumb.jpg

post-14265-133522877519_thumb.jpg

post-14265-133522877528_thumb.jpg

post-14265-133522877538_thumb.jpg

post-14265-13352287755_thumb.jpg

Yours look nice, and I cant get white to look nice for me ! B4 christmas I did alternate red and black which looked cool. I prefer dark colours generally, having a selection of 20+ to choose from... Tried grey tho, looked sh*t for some reason. Too heavy. Grey is not my natural colour. Black for everyday, purple/ dk green/ dk blue favourites for going out in winter.

White is a hard colour to get to look good on anyone, but you pulled it off nicely! If I want to do a light colour, it's usually pearl, shimmery silver, or light blue. I haven't done any light fuschias yet, but I'm working on it.

As I posted in another thread, I got purple polish at my last pedicure. I have another coming at the end of next week as was thinking about getting another color. Right now I am leaning to something a bit lighter, but not sure what yet. Red really isn't my thing and I really wouldn't want to do pink. Any suggestions?

Style is built from the ground up!

Ive been reading this forum and its interesting I thot that there was something wrong with me I like to have french on my toes I love it I d it myself right now hopefully I go to th sllon to have it done pro. The thing about it is that my wife has no idea.

What can I say? You're "in a world of hurt" if you dress up your toes and she finds out without you telling her. If you ever do.:winkiss::thumbsup::welcome:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I agree. Sometimes it's the gentler sort that may attract them after being in a bad relationship - but onward to the color of the day, which today is gold colour, since I haven't done it in a while, and the bottle was looking at me like a lost puppy......just had to do it. :-) Maybe tomorrow I'll add some shimmer to it.

The shimmer effect didnt come out in this pic because it looks best in bright sunlight - then it dazzles! The color went perfect with my shirt today though! I had to snap a pic to share of course ;-)

post-29-133522878852_thumb.jpg

Some days they certainly don't feel it, but thank God for good skin lotion with aloe! This week I went back to my "Ink" by OPI colour - love the dark dark glitter!