Polished toes

Guy N. Heels

Should men polish their toe nails?  

474 members have voted

1. 1. Should men polish their toe nails?

• YES! Definitely!
    • Maybe
    • Not Sure
    • Definitely Not!
    • I am male
    • I am female

so i guess ill start with this post im a male in my early 30's and my wife is a nail tech one day about 3 years ago she talked me into a french pedicure, soon the french manicure with short tips soon followed love the french manicure and for awhile thats all id do then i got into the metallics........blues....greens.....etc fast forward to today my nails are about 1 1/4 inches and ive had them almost every color imaginable my wife recently started some nail art so ive been on a big nail art kick lately i have some recent pics if somebody can tell me how to post them i will

• 2 weeks later...

Saying "Yes Definately!" is like saying everyone should wear their hair long. Or short. Or go bald. Or wear skirts. Or pants. Or...

No one should do anything, except that which they want to do!

Viva la difference! Screw the mandates and/or expectations.

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.

My toenails are way too ugly to paint. That certainly isn't going to improve their looks a bit and would be a waste of time and money. Anyways, I don't think anyone would want the job if they saw how ugly they looked.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

ugly toenails is a perfect reason to paint them

make them look cleaner

• 3 weeks later...

I think, as tomorrow is St. Patrick's Day, I'll go get me a bottle of nice green polish to brandish whilst out and about. Seems perfectly logical to me!

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

I think, as tomorrow is St. Patrick's Day, I'll go get me a bottle of nice green polish to brandish whilst out and about. Seems perfectly logical to me!

Whilst I'm very much at ease wearing polish on my toe-nails in public, it's a very different matter with my finger-nails. I'm 'green' with envy (sorry:penitent:)

• 2 weeks later...

This is about my limit with nail polish on my fingers - just back from a manicure with Rimmel's French Rose and French Ivory tips. When on vacation I'll go for French White tips. I really envy guys who wear colour on fingers.

post-10934-133522909031_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I watched a TV show called 'Police Women Of Marcopia County' (Phoenix Az. area) and while on a call, one of the female Deputies went to a small home. The man in the house, who was with a woman, had nail polish on his toes, red or pink, and the Deputy said that she liked his toes. The camera followed his feet for a 10 or 15 seconds. Pretty cool segment.

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, I'm from the Earth.Now wearing HH Penny Loafers full time.

• 2 weeks later...

so tonight is my sister in laws b-day every year she themes her party with a color........the color she expects everybody to wear tonight the theme is red i have a red polo shirt im wearing but also for the night have gone to sally hansen insta-dri rapid red which is actually a brighter red than it shows here

post-22517-133522912374_thumb.jpg

post-22517-133522912377_thumb.jpg

post-22517-133522912378_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello people it's me again, i just got back from a quick trip to miami and guess what i did again, well not to hard to belive jejeje but i went to a nail salon to get a pedicure. I walked into this salon it was full i mean full, 7 women 2 old guys getting a manicure, so they told me to wait 5 minutes, i did it and they walk me to the chairs with 2 other woman,so far everyting was good, at some point we were 5 in the chairs 4 women and me, so i got the pedicure but i was enbarrased to ask very early for color on my nails, because i didn't wanted the other girls to hear so i waited until the last minute and 3 of the 4 woman left with thiir nails did and i toldthe viet woman i will like to paint my nails with color and the viet tech was color??? and i said yes please, she asked me what color and i told her i wanted light purple, i wanted to change and see how they looked, and they turned out right jejej. I returned yesterday but like i always do i walked barefoot thru security so the little people you see at the checkpoint could see my nails. But in front of me was an old man and behind me 2 guys so i didn't felt like exited, jajajja i don't know why but i like women reaction.......but the officer in the checkpoint was a black woman so i took my shoes and she just stared for like 7 seconds to my feet jajaja i walked with loaf see thru socks and the metal detector did a sound, fuck i forgot to take off my belt so i had to walk again and the woman was saying smething to herself jajaja and well i walked the check point and ut my shoes, i don't know if the guys noticed but i think they didn't just the girls. here are some pictures of my feet bare and with the socks i wore.

post-14265-133522919533_thumb.jpg

post-14265-133522919588_thumb.jpg

post-14265-133522919607_thumb.jpg

post-14265-133522919659_thumb.jpg

post-14265-133522919711_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Have been shaving my legs for a couple of years now, and I often do wear female jean shorts out, but not the super short type, they are more of a mid-thigh style. This last summer, I have started to get into painted toe nails, but have only displayed them to the public a couple of times in limited situations, but I really love the way they look. I used to hate the way my feet look, but all dressed up and groomed correctly, I am pretty happy with them now. :) I am sort of freaking out my wife though, it seems each year I have slowly edged a bit closer to exploring the fem side of life. Not sure how far I will take it, sometimes I worry myself about that and wonder why I do it. Sigh :)

I am sort of freaking out my wife though, it seems each year I have slowly edged a bit closer to exploring the fem side of life. Not sure how far I will take it, sometimes I worry myself about that and wonder why I do it. Sigh :)

Oh how I equate to this, but I do enjoy it:smile:

...I am sort of freaking out my wife though, it seems each year I have slowly edged

a bit closer to exploring the fem side of life. Not sure how far I will take it...

Hoping you will not go "too far" so your wife doesn't freak out "too much" ...

And I'm sure you don't want this to happen to your wife ... :)

I love wearing red polish on my toes and my toes are always some shade of red. I get a pedicure in a nail salon every two weeks and whenever I'm not at work, I am wearing women's sandals of varying heel heights. My favorite nail color is OPI Big Apple Red. My girlfriends jokingly call it "Hooker Red" but I love the color. I get many compliments on my pedicure and choice of nail color from women. I got a great compliment today from the sales clerk at Payless today while trying on high heel sandals. It is very liberating to wear high heel sandals with red toenails especially in very macho stores like Home Depot. It is fun to watch the macho guys glancing at my heels and red toenails.

I've been wearing short shorts with shaved legs and sandals for many years. Last year, I tried a pedicure. The nail tech suggested red polish. It looked good. My wife encourages me to try different shades of red.

Jamie :)

Fashion Freedom for Men!!

• 2 weeks later...