New Pumps

Since I left you all before, I have purchased some new shoes, trying a different method to keep the legs free from hair and also something which I never thought I would try. However, I will go into the last thing later ;)

Anyway, first the new shoes. These are a pair of black leather 6" pumps. I am surprised I can stand in them, but not yet practiced walking in them LOL!

What do you all think? :o

Posted Image

They are nice. Where did you get them and what brand are they? That toe box looks a bit small; maybe it's just the angle. It looks nice but I wonder how well they fit in the toe area. I'd also like to know what you're doing for hair removal as your legs look pretty smooth in that picture. It's something I've had trouble with myself.

If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door.

They are nice. Where did you get them and what brand are they? That toe box looks a bit small; maybe it's just the angle. It looks nice but I wonder how well they fit in the toe area. I'd also like to know what you're doing for hair removal as your legs look pretty smooth in that picture. It's something I've had trouble with myself.

Thanks everyone :o

@Jennifer Nova - I bought these from a website called fantasyheels in the UK. They are made by 'Pleaser'. I dont have very big feet and I know pleaser heels fit, as I have two other pairs by them. Your right about the toe box, it is quite small and its a reason why I bought them, as I am not a fan of the long pointy toes. As for hair removal, I use to shave them manually until two weeks ago, I got fed up having to shave after every two days or so (stubbly legs and it feels horrible LOL). Therefore, I took the plunge and bought an epilator. It hurts yes, but not as much as I thought it would. Luckily my legs were already half shaven, so there was not much to remove. But, since using this gadget, I have noticed a big difference. Definitely recommended using a epilator if you can bear the pain ;)

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Loveshiheels

Sometimes you can,t beat a classic pair of black pumps. Very nice indeed. I also have a pair of pleaser heels but with cross-straps and I do find them to be the most comfy pair of heels I own.