pony hoof boots

teeza

Where'd he get them? I really want a pair!

Hmmm... This Google search should turn up some links of interest. I saw a warning about possible injury as a result of wearing pony boots, which may explain why they seem a bit more scarce than I can recall.

Unfortunately, Kayser's Novelties and Pony Boots have now become Reactor Rubberwear, and they do not appear to have them any more. You can see what they used to look like on one of Wingett's high heels pages. However,

Posted ImagePosted Image

Punitive Shoes

(affiliated with Italian Heels)

list four styles, and there is this elaborate-appearing boot at

Posted Image

Marquis.

This whole "Human equine" fetish, both on its own and as a part of BDSM, appears to be quickly gaining in popularity. There are several sites devoted to the topic, complete with links pages:

The Human Equine

Fetish Pony (many sources of "tack" and other gear)

and another site about riding fetishes in general.

Enjoy,

Molly

Is that US or AU dollars. Kaiser's are an Australian firm (?) AFAIK. In which case that's quite good value.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

dr: The site said $700 AU, which is close to $600 US. I have a pair, and the idea's not that dificult, basically make an aluminum hoof that attaches to the sole/footbed of the boot and cover it in leather.

(formerly known as "JimC")

I have always thought pony (or in my case horse) boots erotic. It is the idea of having your feet and hands trapped immobile that is the appeal. Having shoes nailed to your feet. Being a beast of burden.

They're interesting to watch for me. Otherwise, not too cool to wear. Seems and sounds (and looks, since I watch vids of ppl in them) too hard to accomplish wearing. Maybe that's just me... Heh heh, I think it's just me...

Formally "HHDude"

highheeldude: Well, considering they go well with mitts that are shaped like hooves for your hands and a bit for your mouth I suspect there is a bondage angle for pony boots :smile: Part of the fun for some fetish footwear for me is the chalange of mastering them. Same with ballet boots for me.

(formerly known as "JimC")

You think there is a bonadge angle to pony boots? What other reason to try to make yourself an animal? You then can be the servant of another. I do completely agree that there is this challenge - can I wear that and look good. Still working on my nrw ballets

highheeldude: Well, considering they go well with mitts that are shaped like hooves for your hands and a bit for your mouth I suspect there is a bondage angle for pony boots :smile:

You think there is a bonadge angle to pony boots? What other reason to try to make yourself an animal?

You then can be the servant of another.

Check out the pony sites listed in this post. They link to vendors that offer everything from complete tack (saddles, bridles, bits, etc.) to pony tail butt plugs. It's nothing but bondage, and one of the most highly developed specialized interests within BDSM I've seen.