hubby / partner in heels

teeza

If I may answer for my wife... Definitely yes. She encourages me to enjoy myself when we got out together and regularly selects the shoes/boots I'll wear, and almost always are they heels :-) My wife love me in heels and I'm more than happy to oblige :-)

"Heels aren't just for women anymore!!" Happy Heeling! Shoeiee

My Gf loves me in heels no matter where we go. Now she wants me to wear heels to meet her family. Thats my kinda woman.

I could only dream of that happening to me...

Men's 13W : Women's 15/16

once again, speaking for soulmate, we have just come back from a meal out and she loves me in heels cos 1/ that way she can do big heels without being taller than me 2/ she admires me for having the bollox to be me not a clone 3/ she thinks i look good. It's up to you! Try to talk and share, and enjoy! There's nothing dodgy!!

• 2 weeks later...

Answering on behalf of my GF as she's not a member: Yes she would. This last weekend we went out together with me wearing the boots in my avatar, and she'd actually suggested that I wore them. Chris

• 4 years later...

I can only wear my heels in a closet, lonely park, in the car or in fetclub (alone or with my GF), any other options are not acceptable. She just don't get why we want to be unsocial. She thinks it's gay. If somebody have an opinion to how to change her mind, suggestions welcome, preferably in private message as I'm bad @ checking posts.