Yes!!! My wife loves me in heels!!!!

loswabs

OMG!!! I'm so thrilled and excited. This evening I showed my wife me wearing a pair of PVC high heel ankle boots and she loves me in them. In fact she said she's jealous and she tried them on her self. I'm so damn happy. It's taken me a long time to get here but wow is it worth it!!!! Next step in high heel pumps, maybe even His and Hers Pleaser stilletoes?! I just had to tell you.

It's my opinion, no more, no less :wave:

That's AWESOME MAN!!! I am SO HAPPY that you're wife has accepted your desires so openly!! This will open a whole new world of fun and excitement to both of you!! I just caution you to go at her pace though... Move too fast and it may scare her...But you're the one married to her so you know her best! My recommendation is to allow HER to lead the way with this...And enjoy the ride!

"Heels aren't just for women anymore!!" Happy Heeling! Shoeiee

I;m real pleased 4 u too, get the right lady an you'll be very happy! My soulmate is happy for me to wear heels, she likes me being taller than her when she's in 5" heels, which she luvs wearing. she tells me when she's gonna wear them, which is a lot, which is a code for 'get them heels on babe' . Gave her another piggyback in heels today (see thread). We dont act our age an refuse to do so!!