Greetings

Hello to all. Just joined and am enjoying exploring this forum. Some info about me: I am a straight male who enjoys wearing boots and seeing women (especially my wife) in boots. I own many pair, both knee and thigh high, though the only high heels are cowboy style.

An addendum -

I forgot that I am soon to have a pair of ballet boots 9a gift from my wife). I guess those count as high heels ;) !

Also, for those who are curious, I have uploaded some pictures:

Posted Image

Hello again!

Welcome Stomcat, I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. I'm really jealous, a present of ballet boots from your wife!!! You lucky b*****d! There's not much chance of my wife buying me anything remotely feminine, it just turns her off. I did try a pair of ballet boots on during a recent visit to "Alternative Footwear", here in the UK, but I was miles away from being able to straighten my knees, there just wasn't enough flexibility in my 62 year old ankles. I had a lot more success with 5" strappy sandals, so I bought them. T

• 3 weeks later...

I wanted to offer a more personal thanks. I have a similar reation from my wife (and me, truth be told). I Wish someone made "masculine" ballet boots. But at any rate, I am 9 years your junior, but my knees seem no better set up for this sport:)