Denmark Next weekend? May 4-6

tallguyinheels

Gonna be there for Business - Copenhagen Might bring the heels.

Hi

I will probably come as I live less than one hour away with the train. Any more ideas on where to go or what to do?

And can we get some danes to attend? I know there are people from this forum living in Cph.

;)

Those black heels are delicious!

I'd like to have some like those.

What size do you take, I am EU41 (71/2UK)

Magic.

Muddypaws:smile:

((( Frist i am not good to spell )))

..........(((( Sorry for that ))))........

.......................(",).......................

http://s112.photobucket.com/albums/n161/FreeMannWorld/

Finalized plans seem to be as follows: Meeting point: Just outside McDonalds inside the main train station (Hovedbangården) in Copenhagen. Meeting time: Saturday the 5:th of May at 12:15-12:30 (I arrive by train 12:17) Activity: Just what we together comes up with when we have met. Probably a light lunch somewhere we can also chat. Other suggestions are appreciated. C ya there!

^ that is awesome! I'd love to visit Copenhagan someday, the fashion out there looks truly inspiring. Is someone going to take some pictures?

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

^ that is awesome! I'd love to visit Copenhagan someday, the fashion out there looks truly inspiring.

Is someone going to take some pictures?

I don't mind pictures but we'll have to see what the other says.

Hopefully we will have the same great weather as we have now. Almost 20C/65F and sunshine.

I'll try to put up a report afterwards.

The first scanidnavian heel meet has now passed. :clap:It took place yesterday in sunny Copenhagen.

Although there were only three of us; me, FreeMannWorld and tallguyinheels, we had a great time, at least in my opinion. After some initial logistic problems, like finding each other and then parking a car, we went to a cosy restaurant where we could sit outdoors in their backyard and had a splendid turkish buffey. I think we stayed there for 2-2½ hours, I lost track of time, but that happens when you sit together and chat about everything in good company. As usual at these meetings it turns out that there often are mutual interests and we got into all possible subjects from the typical guy stuff as cars and audio to the phsychology of treating a customer. And on the way we passed travelling, living cultures, tax system, languages and a lot of other interesting subjects. We actually didn't talk about heels at all I think.;)

After that we went for a little walk at "Stroget" which is the famous pedestrian street of Copenhagen and it was completely packed with people. As we chat most of the time I didn't see if there were any reactions to us but I couldn't hear any comments. Unfortunately there are some areas of cobblestones and that can be a challenge sometimes. But believe it or not, un-even surfaces are actually easier in stilettos than in broader heels because the stiletto is put down once and then you keep its balance while a broader heels may start to lean at the same angle as the surface and suddenly your foot is tilted.

Back to the subject; we tried to get into one shop but it turned out they had already closed for the day so we continued our walk and came to another square were we sat down and had a drink. And continued chatting.

When the sun didn't warm us that much any longer we broke up and headed back home after some 8-10 h in heels. (OK, I felt like I cheated a little while I travelled in moderate 2½" block heels but changed to 5" stilettos at the restaurant.)

I just have to say that my interest in heels and this forum have given me the benefit of meeting so many interesting people from all over the world. Yesterday was definitely no exception and I think all of us enjoyed the sunny day in Copenhagen, I know I did, and I hope I can meet some of you guys some other times too.

FreeMannWorld and tallguyinheels; Thanks a lot for yesterday, :o, hope to see you again some time.

Well i don´t need to repeat you 1 more time, so i say dito! Thank u2 guys thanks day.....i compleatly lost time to ;)) admirer5577 and tallguyinheels, thanks for good day of fun. same here admirer5577, hope to see you u2 guys again some time. (OK, I felt like I cheated a little while I travelled in moderate 2½" block heels but changed to 5" stilettos at the restaurant.) Well then i shurely HAVE cheated i had "lower" heel espadrilles on!! :o( heheheh

Tell me more! What kind of event is that? I guess it is inside the Tivoli park?

Yup. Every friday a popular band is playing on the stage in Tivoli. It's a very popular event as it's free as long as you pay for the entrance. It's mostly danish bands allthough artists like the beach boys, Sting and Kim Wilde have been there. This year the Pet shop boys will be there. Unfortunately that weekend is booked for me. Here's the link:

http://www.tivoli.dk/composite-3086.htm

This is great! If I'm not mistaken, this was the first ever meet in Copenhagan, and hopefully one of just many more to follow. I'm happy that the three of you met in person and if possible, look forward to seeing all of you at the Annual World Heel Meet 2008 in London. Au revoir

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Yeah Fredags Rock, is great.... Tho rember THER IS Alot off peppoles ther!!!! it´s like flys on a stikky tape (",) but if some go ther just say when, merby i can come.

I'm back in the states, and have a moment... I'd like to thank Admirer5577 for setting it all up, and it is good to visit with new people that have common interests - sometimes not just heels. I did struggle a bit with the cobbles - especially at the end of the day - I was in heels starting at about 10:00 and we finished at 6pm, with a couple of miles of walking - certainly a new record for me. Sure, there was lots of seated time also - a good meal, a few beers, nice weather, pleasant conversation. FreeMannWorld, as an appologetic guide. Still fond and fresh memories. Thanks to all.