A big hello from an Australian Heel lover

Hi all, This site looks like a great place to meet others. I am hoping that there is an active heel community in my country. I have admired shoes and boots with heels for many years but unfortunately I have been unable to find that someone special that shares my unusual yet exciting interest. Ben

Hi Ben. Welcome. Where in Australia are you? I'm in Melbourne. Aren't some of the boots with heels exciting. I like the upper end boots. I have not long joined this forum. I am looking for a pair of quality high boots with a narrow stacked heel. These will be my first ones actually, I want to wear them with leather pants. Where do you find boots that fit you, that have nice heels? I am a 45 Euro mens, probably about a 14 in womens, well, thats what I think.

• Like 1

I am in Sydney, but I have noticed that boots seem alot more popular in Melbourne - I guess because its colder. I think the narrow stacked heel is a great look, but it seems to come and go from fashion making it hard to find at all times. 45/ 14 would be a challenge to find, and you might be forced to get a pair custom made. I also recommend looking at ebay. Ben

Welcome aboard Ben! From what I can gather, we seem to have a small, but growing population of members from Australia. As far as confident streetheelers are concerned, shakala is from Sydney and seems to have put together some decent outfits for streetwear.

Back on 2/23/06 there was a thread started that addressed the issue of finding other freestylers in Australia.

Hope this helps! Looking forward to getting to know you more as time passes. ;)

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys i've been street heeling here in melbourne for a few years now with not one problem and usually i wear one of my skirts as well as heels & stockings so maybe if there is any intrest we could organize an informal heel meet at a quiet city pub any takers:thumbsup:

• 2 months later...

Hey guys i've been street heeling here in melbourne for a few years now with not one problem and usually i wear one of my skirts as well as heels & stockings so maybe if there is any intrest we could organize an informal heel meet at a quiet city pub any takers:thumbsup:

Hi malinheels. Would be interested in making contact. Where do you get your heels from? If you wanted send a private message to me, be nice to chat.

Russell

PS> Thats not me in my avatar.

• 2 weeks later...

G'day All

I'm new to the forum.

I live north of Sydney and just love wearing heels.

Love to chat to others from Australia and Around the World.

Welcome Hog :wavey:

Seems were getting quite a crowd from Australia lately.. :smile:

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

• 2 weeks later...