Real long skirt?

tallguyinheels

try

http://www.tallandall.com/shop.html

very friendly and quick shipping. their skirts are available VERY TALL, and their prices are quite reasonable.

they also have a tall plus-size section, which is nice as many of their items are aimed at a younger/slimmer figure.

i have 3 of their skirts, and i love them all.

r1g0r (in skirts to work every day)

society has decided that men will be confined to

certain items of clothing, and certain modes of

presentation.

until we rebel PERSONALLY against this, we are diminished!

I wore my heavyweight denim skirt, ankle length, and it looked fine. The down side was it hindering movement and wrapping my calfs. I have some lighter weight skirts that are more comfortable. Jeans would do a better job of conceiling your heels, but frankly, if you're going to wear a skirt, SHOW THEM HEELS BOY!

totter along into history

Try www.tallandall.com. I have bought two long black skirts from them, one A line and one straight. The are very well made and I think they go up to almost 50" in lenght. The A line one that I have is 45" long and I am 6'. The hemline is only 2" off the floor when I wear it with 4" heels and I have to be very careful going up stairs in it.

"You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave ! " The Eagles, "Hotel California"

Another satisfied Tall and All customer here. Got two, looking at some of their light tiered skirts for summer wear.

I've now left HHPlace. Feel free to use the means listed in my profile if you wish to contact me.