5.5" high heels / Alternatives to Leatherworks shoes

JamesPaul

Hi! We are looking to buy some very high heels for my fiancee, but have been struggling to find a good value pair for bedroom use. We have purchased a pair of 5.5" black leather stiletoes by 'Pleaser', but these are apparently very uncomfortable to wear and not very good quality. Perhaps I should highlight that my fiancee is used to wearing high heels (4" heel regularly) for extended periods of time, so the height is not so much of an issue, but more the comfort. I have seen in previous posts that people have recommended shoes by Leatherworks, which I very fond of (particularly the 5.5" sling backs). Has anyone any photos / experiences that they would like to share? Also, for a pair of shoes to be worn only in the bedroom, the Leatherworks shoes seem rather expensive (although admitedly good quality). Does anyone know of any other shoes we could look at that are +5" high non-platform? Looking forward to your replies, James

I have seen in previous posts that people have recommended shoes by Leatherworks, which I very fond of (particularly the 5.5" sling backs). Has anyone any photos / experiences that they would like to share?

Hi James

Welcome to HHPlace :o

For info and other peoples feedback or experiences on leatherworks, you could try this thread in the Shoe wholesale/retail forum for leatherworks.

All the threads are listed by website name and you can sort them by name if you click on the "Thread" link underneath the forum name.

Here is the thread on leatherworks

;)

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Fuss-schuhe

www.fuss-schuhe.de

..... they have some very good quality 5" blade-type heels and some 6" stils.

The comfort and fit of these is brilliant and I swear by them.

Beware, they also do some fetishy plastic stuff, so read the descriptions carefully. If it says 'black leathery', read, nasty plastic !

Xa

• Like 1

i would think that if you were to compare pricing from any of the semi custom high heel manufacturers(Leatherworks, Italian Heels,6 inch heels forever...) my guess would be they are fairly close. One of the big advantages is that most let you choose color and material, plus they will last you a lifetime. The pricing doen't seem all that bad to me considering the advantages.

i would think that if you were to compare pricing from any of the semi custom high heel manufacturers(Leatherworks, Italian Heels,6 inch heels forever...) my guess would be they are fairly close. One of the big advantages is that most let you choose color and material, plus they will last you a lifetime. The pricing doen't seem all that bad to me considering the advantages.

Hi Mskim61,

thats always the question. It's really not easy to maintain a shoe shop with an individual or a fashionable style against Pleaser. They are importing the classical fetish footwear from China at low prices and in a reasonable quality. I'm also an owner of the 8868 thigh high boots like many of us.

But that could never be the ultimate solution. Small companies like the former LSB - now La Piazza, Italian Heels rsp. Punitve Shoes, Jean Gaborit, Fuss-Schuhe, Shoes USA, Zoccoli and the Steven Madden oversizes are simply a duty in the world wide market for us guys. Even if they are very expensive they are earning a little bit support for offering their collections also in male sizes. Not to forget the classical british oversize shops like Evans/Essence and Next shoes!

It's the destiny of high heels wearing guys to pay a little bit more for fashionable shoes than the girls. Not just funny but I can live with this situation.

micha

The best fashion is your own fashion!