weddings - a good venue for HH sightings

stellah

Yesterday I went to my sister's wedding, so it reminded me of something. There are usually a lot of people at weddings - friends, family, acquaintances... All the women want to look at their best for the occasion and thus many of them wear their highest heel shoes :smile: Whenever I have a chance, I go to any friends wedding for this occasion. - becasue the guest' footwear are just fabulous!

HH forever!

I sometimes drive my bus at weddings, and always enjoy the outfits and heels the guests wear for weddings. Not sure about Estonia but it's quite shocking sometimes here in England seeing what some people wear. Earlier this year I drove the guests at a wedding and the number of people in flip-flops...... Heels of less than 3 inch stilettos shouldn't be allowed.

Do your own thing. Don't be a victim of conformity.

Calv

it's quite shocking...people in flip-flops...less than 3 inch stilettos shouldn't be allowed

Do your own thing. Don't be a victim of conformity.

:smile: You're right on both counts, Calv. I'm just having a little fun.

There was a discussion somewhere here, maybe "extreme heels" with a photo of a bride wearing 7" heels. I used to occasionally play in a band at wedding receptions, and I can remember one where I noticed I was wearing the highest heels in the place -- nothing spectacular -- maybe 5 inch heels with 2 inch platforms.

Any day I can wear high heels, it's Heaven on Earth -- or maybe a few inches above...

Brought to you by the society to ban excessive quoting in discussion group postings.