Celina's Clear Ballets

Nova

That's gotta be some tough, NASA-like plastic on those heels, otherwise I can't see those lasting very long at all before they give way, or stretch to the point of being unwearable. Nice, solid leather ballets would be the way to go IMHO.

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

This could be the next gen of ballet heels. What you all think? I'd buy a pair, but I bet it'll cost a fortune, specially since it shows off your pedicure lol

Formally "HHDude"

Just shows how these boots need to be designed to prevent the big toe from taking all the weight as you walk. In the shot where she is sat down tightening up the laces, most of her toes on her left foot were nowhere near the edge of the shoe, therefore when she stood up, the her weight forced her foot to slide down the shoe, before the space was filled. This is where the toe box need to be designed to be narrower than you would normally wear but somewhat longer, so that the smaller toes take more of the weight from the big toe. Big D

big d: Thats why I've had good luck wearing ballet heels with a pointe shoe inside of them. The pointe shoe keeps the weight off the tips of the toes and supports the foot instead of the boot.

(formerly known as "JimC")