What's the longest you've worn heels at one go?

thedesigner

Today was the first time I've worn heels all day. Nice! 8am - 130pm grey lace up block heels in office at home then out with soulmate taking her dog for a walk for an hour and a half, then black suede wedges to go to work for a while, quick shower (no heels this time!), then black lace up block heels out with soulmate for a meal, now brown cone heels to go to bed.... All new and 3 3/4", a nice height for everyday wear.

48 hours straight in nonplatform 5.5 inch heels. Thigh high stiletto boots with 5.5 heels, and my 5.5 inch heel mules. Wore the boots when going out and my mules for lazing around the place. would have gone longer but had work. Im actually really considering becoming perm if I become a full time girl.

Probably around 10-12 hours when I went to Bath with my GF last year. I wore block heels about 3-3.5 inches high, and then I changed heels in the evening to some black stilletto-like ankle boots (I must share a picture of them because they're beautiful boots) about the same height. The second pair were miles more comfortable than the first.

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

I spent a weekend wearing heels, around the house and also out for walks around the neighborhood. On Saturday, I wore them all day, about 18 hours. On Sunday, from noon until about 10. They were 3 inch heel classic pumps, in leather. I like to put them on each day, after work, to help relax.

When I was at college I used to wear heels all the time. Usually blocks though I did wear stills to parties etc. This amounts to about 3 years...?

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

I spent a weekend wearing heels, around the house and also out for walks around the neighborhood. On Saturday, I wore them all day, about 18 hours.

On Sunday, from noon until about 10. They were 3 inch heel classic pumps, in leather. I like to put them on each day, after work, to help relax.

Buddy,

Just curious, when you say "classic pumps" are you talking about the style, or the actual brand (www.classicpumps.com)?

CraigR