Can we DIGG it?

Hi everyone....

Just had an idea in line with the how many users online can we get at once...

As part of the modifications made to the forum part of this website, you should find icons on each post that allow you to "digg this post"

This basically means submitting a post to digg.com to get it onto there homepage as "latest news". Sort of like a regular newspaper that allows the readers to decide whats on the front page...

So the challenge would be, how many members here have a digg.com account (free) and how many members can we get to all digg the same post, and what post should we digg for the digg.com front page...

I was thinking it might be great if we could digg something like one of the world heel meet post's to get the world heel meet "Front page" news, better exposure, and hopefully more attendee's / like minded members?

Anyway, before we all rush off to digg things... lets see what should be the post to digg, and how many have a digg.com account...

Easy way to track, if you have a digg.com account, click the say thanks button in this post so we can all see how many can possibly digg this!

Anybody else think this is worthwhile and would take part? ;):o

Fantastic... Users so far with a digg.com account taking part:

• kneehighs

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

I was thinking it might be great if we could digg something like one of the world heel meet post's to get the world heel meet "Front page" news, better exposure, and hopefully more attendee's / like minded members?

:o I am totally "digging" this idea for the World Heel Meet....;)

Other Options:

1. Freestyle fashion pics thread--except there are few pics in there that are "questionable". Sometimes I wish I titled that thread "streetstyle pics of men in heels thread"

2. Runways, rockers, and designers pics thread--to add credibility...

3. Definitely NOT Adventures of kneehighs...LOL...

Anybody else think this is worthwhile and would take part? :smile::P

I would totally take part and help promote using Digg too.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

We should all digg the forthcoming announcement about the IHM...

Dr Shoe, thats a great idea, hopefully others will also throw in their idea's once they have confirmed they have a digg.com account.

When you've got your digg.com account, then hit the say thanks button on the very first post of this thread (Not this post) just so we can see who has their digg.com account registered and is going to take part...

(for lack of a better acknowledgement system) ;)

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No sense on just waiting around, so I created a DIGG post for the Annual World Heel Meet 2008.

For those of you who want to help, simply create a digg account if you don't alread have one. It takes about 4 minutes to create an account.

Then Digg this post.

Thanks to Richie for the great idea and let's DIGG it!

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

• 1 month later...