Hi From Vivienne

• 2 months later...

Hello vivi, please don't stop to send pics, everything is great: the shoes, your legs, your body. Your husband must be a happy man, look forward to see your next pic's. You have an admirer "en plus". like to now your website and Yahoo group

• 5 weeks later...

great seeing you again.. looking fab as always.. in fact.. better now than in the past. you've been taking care of yourself in a happier way i figure (meant as the deepest compliment by the way). pop in whenever you can. just happy to see you posting again! really love the first pic!! RPM

Sorry I have not been around much to post in the forum ..hope this will do for now ..

Vivienne x

Posted Image

Posted Image

i am in DEEP love with those hot pink pumps you have on! Beautiful! Lately, that's THE color i've been into. Trying to find more fuchsia/hot pink pumps. They have a store here in the U.S. called Shiekh, and they sell a pair of pumps that are hot pink that i want. Not anywhere near the hot pink ones you are wearing in those pics!! Sheesh they are NICE! Please let me know what brand they are and where you got them. thanks!! talk to you later!!