I am new and want to say hi

Hi everybody, I just got the link to this great place from a friend. It's late and I am pretty sleepy but I wanted to say hello first. I own tons of boots, heels, strappy shoes etc etc. I hope to meet lots of cool people here! xxx Liza

Hello xxxliza.and welcome to the coolest highheel place in the world. I always ask, cause we like to know, would you date a man who wears heels in public? This is not a trick ? Just curious. Thanks Johnieheel

• Like 1

real men wear heels

Hi Liza,

Glad you found us! Hope you have fun here, the members here are great people. And, we look forward to you joining us at the 2008 Annual Worldwide Heelmeet,

david

Hi everybody,

I just got the link to this great place from a friend.

It's late and I am pretty sleepy but I wanted to say hello first.

I own tons of boots, heels, strappy shoes etc etc.

I hope to meet lots of cool people here!

xxx Liza

• Like 1

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

• 2 weeks later...

I feel like a :o with such welcoming words! Thank you everybody :smile: Yes I am a friend of Iloveboots! Would I date a guy who likes to wear heels in public? Sure, if mine are higher! Well, I am orginally from Belgium but moved to Spain last December. I only found out my sexual preferences a few years ago, a late bloomer ;) . I totally love anything sexy from corsets to fetish outfits to lingerie, stockings, high heels, boots and gloves. I always try to assort my outfit, with nice heels or boots. Prefer thigh high boots and shoes with a metal spiked heel. Anything else you want to know, please just ask! xxx Liza

• 10 months later...

It is very nice to know that some girls share the same passion that some of us do. Believe me, here you will find encouragment and you will have fun knowing all about people who have the same taste as you.

Welcome, Fetishliza. It is wonderful to have another woman join this fantastic website. I am impressed with the type of high heeled footwear you prefer and the outfits to go with it. As you get more comfortable with this site, you will have to share pictures of some of your footwear and outfits. Welcome, again.;)