? Men that are not into wearing heels

johnieheel

I doubt whether there are many of us who don't wear heels and most of us take at least a passing interest in other guys in heels, at least for the fact that each sighting helps to make them fashionable. As far as seeing women in heels... Are you kidding!!!???

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Well, I already can call myself a street-heeler and I always look at other people's shoes. As for men who are into heels on women but not on themselves, I think that these guys may be: 1) conservative and thinking that heels should belong to female gender, 2) actually wanting to wear heels in the street, but still too shy to come out with their interests... They may or may not be fetishists, CD/TV/TS, or just (still hidden) fashion freestylers... but I think that such pigeon-holing is no good because everyone is different, has different motives, views, sexuality etc.

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

Something has just hit me. How many men out there love to see women in heels but don't wear them and are not bothered by seeing other men in heels?

I'm one!

I LOVE seeing women in heels - which is why I come here. ;)

But I'm not a heel wearer myself. In fact until I first visited Jenny's forum many years ago, the thought had never really crossed my mind.

However in recent years I have occasionally tried on heels with two female partners in the bedroom, and found it to be fun as part of our play. But I don't feel any need to wear them.

But I have no problem with seeing men wearing heels - in fact I'm all for individuality and self expression. And if they were mainstream fashion for guys (ie masculine styles in the high street stores) I would happily wear two or three inch heels myself.

hey, i'm one of those guys who just can't get enough views of women in heels.. but have no desire or curiosity to wear them myself. if a guy wants to wear heels.. that's his choice. i'm not one to judge that. i've worn heels twice.. once on a bet.. and once to show encouragment and understanding of my lady. as 'conservative' as I may be.... and as religious as I may be.... guys wearing heels falls into the category of self expression that I won't judge. no need to. i'm just happy he's that confident. bottom line.. the heel itself isn't what i'm looking at. it's the whole packaged look it has on a woman's body that works for me. a guy in heels.. has no appeal to me.. just like dating a guy has no appeal to me. i just like the feminine form moving about in heels.. everything related to that appeals to me. Elegant.. nice theory.. but i don't fit... lol!!!!! RPM

Most guys who arent into heels arent into fashion, their wife chooses their clothes; to my mind us heelers like fashion anyway and if you keep in style then the whole look is right. Ive seen an old guy lookin scruffy with long greasy hair, tatty gents clothes, thick socks and platform sandals. Now that was a shame, it lets us down. My opinion!!

Most guys who arent into heels arent into fashion, their wife chooses their clothes; to my mind us heelers like fashion anyway and if you keep in style then the whole look is right. Ive seen an old guy lookin scruffy with long greasy hair, tatty gents clothes, thick socks and platform sandals. Now that was a shame, it lets us down. My opinion!!

Right you are! ;) There's a huge difference between fashion and scruffy!

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

Thank you all. All feed back is welcome but if there are more men out there like RPMindy or just passer buy's, it would be interesting to get their opinion as to how they would respond if they just happen to see one of us out and about in our heels. I get some strange looks sometimes but I can't read their mind. Am I making since?

real men wear heels

ok.. johnieheel...... under most situations.. i'd not give much of a second thought. but if you can't walk in the heels right.. i might laugh at you. i've seeng some guys in drag.. i've seen guys in business suits in heels. i dont' really think much of it. in NYC.. it's to be expected. but.. out where I live.. i might give a second look.. of curiousity.. because that isn't done where I live. i might try to figure if the person is native to where i'm living... or if they're comfy doing the heeling. if it's a really hot pair of shoes.. and i'm not in any particular hurry.. i'd even venture a chat about it.. to find out the designer and stuff like that. being heels do nothing for me when it comes to wearing.. i won't invest much into the chat though. as for many fellas i know who don't wear heels.. and I associate with them.. they'll have thoughts ranging from.. that is cool.. to this guy needs serious psych help. i've seen one guy.. pray for a male heeler and trying to exorcise him.. i laughed.. the guy isn't taken by evil spirits.. just into heels. i know from vids on t.v.. male heelers get a seriously bad rap. sad. i've got no time to judge really. but i'll admit one thing.. i've seen some guys work heels better than a lot of women i know. to address the designer.. almost all the men I know.. and deal with.. care much about their appearance.. and take great pride in that. some of my closest pals are so careful with their looks.. you'd almost assume they have a fashion staff working for them. i've cared greatly for my appearance. and i do follow fashion to some extent to make sure i'm not dressed badly. i can even name some designer... and know where to go find them. some of my guy pals are more into fashion than the women they date.. and even pick out their women's outfits so the women will look just as hot. none of them are into wearing heels... nor would ever consider it! please becareful with such blanket statements. they're not applicable as widespread as you'd like to believe!. just because i dont' want to wear heels doesn't mean i am clueless on fashion. RPM p.s. no.. i'm not offended.. i'm not mad. just pointing out a little bit of 'counter fact'.