my new boots

Hi Jeff i got my new boots from ebay http://stores.ebay.com/urbanoriginal I was looking for a diffrent style of boot to wear and came across those boots.And i really liked them.Neighbor girl that lives in a dif apt building here dont like them.If course she is only 18 lol.And does wear flip flops alot lol.I have wore them twice to our super walmart here and no comments on my boots as of yet..They are kinda hard to get on with out a zipper though.I have to wear them bare footed.I might by a pair of knee high panty hose to wear with them.my boots are a size 7, once i get them on they fit fine.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello all,I got another new pair of boots from same store i got my other boots. Posted Image

Donna: In a word----WOW!! Color me extremely awed!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I think you look pretty amazing. I'm not sure what the style is, but I think with such skinny legs (whether real, or just from a good pair of jeans!), you'd look much better with a tighter pair of boots. Oh, I just noticed, are they thigh-high boots ? Maybe they'd look better not rolled down.

there not thigh boots there knee high boots.I have a hard time finding boots that fit my legs tight.I have to alter the tops of most of my boots to get them to tight.

donnawonna You have great taste in footware and also a great body to show them off! You are an inspiration to us all! Nice to see a gal that likes to wear high heels - when did you start wearing them and why? Bernheels

I started wearing heels when i was like 9 or 10 yes old.Used to wear my moms till i out grew her size.Then when i got older stared to buy my own boots.Transitioned to living as a women full time back in 2002.Been on hormones since then also.I even wear boots when i work also.Had same boots on today but got to cold and windy and snowy.So i had to change into my timberland boots. lol

Donnawonna... Those are nice boots and nice photos. You look very pretty in your outfits. You seem very happy as a woman and I am happy for your success in your life. Please keep sharing your photos and experiences with us.

• 3 weeks later...