can the women help me please

axels dream

hey all, im trying to get some boots and shoes for my girlfriend. Im 17 and in the gym and doing college work alot so i dont have alot of money (crys) Im wondering if you could point me in the right dirresction... with designers names, websites, helpfull stuff like that. She also 17 and she has a uk size 8. the styles that she likes are like this.

thanks for any help

She has some good taste!!!! You should try getting them for youself too!!! This way, the two of you can have great taste and show it off for the world to see!!

Men's 13W : Women's 15/16

She has some good taste!!!! You should try getting them for youself too!!! This way, the two of you can have great taste and show it off for the world to see!!

she has gr8 taste but im not into that type of thing, i justlike to make her happy. she has some stilettos but they hurt her feet,:o . Any info would be a great help:thumbsup:

also if any1 knows how she can make them be a bit more comfortable, recently she brought some gell pads for the balls of her feet, but not mutch luck.. any ideas to make it bit more comfortable ;)

also if any1 knows how she can make them be a bit more comfortable, recently she brought some gell pads for the balls of her feet, but not mutch luck.. any ideas to make it bit more comfortable ;)

gel pads wernt great were they?!

:o hey you

:P Hey sexy x :smile:

hey buddy.. i don't have time to get into the details of what shoes is most comfy in heels. most of what i konw.. is from trying diff things with lady friends and taking their feedback. for comfort.. you've got to get shoes that seem to match the shape of the foot. so.. narrow pointy feet fit pointy heels better than.. blunt large wide feet. and if you're geting pointy heels for such.. you need a wider toebox to accomodate. shoes with built in padding also helps a ton for comfort.. instead of adding gel inserts.. because if the sizing is not right.. the gel insert will squeeze the toes against the shoe.. solving one problem but creating another. also.. if she only periodically wear tall heels.. discomfort comes with the territory.. but if she's a regular heeler.. in time.. she'll notice the pain less. not meaning it goes away.. just it is noticed later in the length of wear time. she's great taste in footwear.. but they're also narrow in design for the most part. very sexy.. but narrow.. i know some brands make the same but in a wider format. i'm not sure of the places in the UK.. but on my site.. there are many UK gals who have posted links of great shoe buying places that fit the smallest of budgets. hope this helps RPM

You will find that in general comfort goes hand in hand (or foot in foot!) with expense. Cheap heels are rarely too comfy. One tip if you have to go cheaper is to go a size up and wear socks (with boots) or go for sandals as opposed to courts or pumps. With leather sandals you can stretch the straps if ned be.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.