Is it a matter of time before...

LukeVibertUK

Words fail me in trying to describe those awful things! Whoever designed those horrors must've been on some serious cocaine at the time!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Ain't no way...:o...Not in a million years will any of her designs make it to mass production...or sale...or wear...especially on my feet...yikes...;)

"Heels aren't just for women anymore!!" Happy Heeling! Shoeiee

Words fail me in trying to describe those awful things! Whoever designed those horrors must've been on some serious cocaine at the time!

My word!;) I've heard about some bad trips on LSD, but whoever designed those things must be living in a yellow submarine!:smile: Whew! :o And just yesterday my daughter was asking why there's never someone around with a strait-jacket when you need one?

But the good news is that we can always send them (the shoes) to IRAQ! After all, anything that ugly ought to be enough to get everyone running for cover! It might even be enough to stop the war! (It's hard to keep a good war going if nobody shows up.):P

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

Good Heavens, I hope not! Those things make the poor models look like they suffer from some kind of terrible foot deformity. They might be worse than Crocs. Maybe.

Have a happy time!

I found them very interesting. The look is not beautiful at the first glance, but they are different and can be funny, can match some kind of different clothes at all. We want people to be open minded for guys wearing heels, we can't be closed for new styles and designs even if they don't appear to be good looking. I found the design of the second picture very interesting. Wanted to try a pair.

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

All they are are ways for a "designer" to show that they can "think-outside-the-box". I have news for them, manufacturers don't want people thinking outside the box, they want people who can design styles that'll sell!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

I found them very interesting.

The look is not beautiful at the first glance, but they are different and can be funny, can match some kind of different clothes at all.

We want people to be open minded for guys wearing heels, we can't be closed for new styles and designs even if they don't appear to be good looking.

I found the design of the second picture very interesting. Wanted to try a pair. [/quote ] GREAT! EVERYBODY, SHIP 'EM ALL DOWN TO FLAVIO! He want's 'em down in Brasil!!!

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

GREAT! EVERYBODY, SHIP 'EM ALL DOWN TO FLAVIO! He want's 'em down in Brasil!!!

PLEASE PLEASE!!! Size USW14! Quickly! PM me to have my mail address!

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

Hmmm, I'm with Flavio on this one--on principle. Principally, I think outside the norm with respect to wearing heels, so I hope for others to continue to think outside the norm too. Some concepts may work, some may not, but it is through risk taking that social change eventually occurs.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Um, I hate to say this but there is always a possiblity that these things could be everyday wear. Just think, all you need is for some designer to get some rich celeb to wear them and voila! everybody will be wearing them. Its not about functionality, its about what celebs wear and we all know what their tastes can be like.