Gratuitous Miami heel pic

Just happend to pull into a parking lot so I could get my phone out of the back of my truck and spotted a decent car parked, so I threw on my Anne Klein boots and a non-work related shirt and snapped this pic.

Posted Image

Forgive the jeans, I didnt have time to totally change my clothes before getting to the next jobsite. Looking at it now I should have rolled the cuffs up a bit, oh well.

(formerly known as "JimC")

Demonia: Nope, I was working and had my work truck. I've never driven a supercar, and I suspect anyone who knows me knows not to let me. I tend to push vehicles. My old sportbike ruined me for performance, I doubt any cars I can afford will approach the performance and handling of it.

Good style. I'll be in Miami again in a week or so, anything worth visiting while I'm around? I've been in the city dozens of times but never do anything heel related, not even wear them. It's usually so hot ;)

What's all the fuss about?

• 2 weeks later...

arctic: I'm usually over there a couple days a week for work. Unfortunatly it's tough to suggest anything specific to do, although there are a few area's that I'd consider heel friendly. Miami Beach is an obvious choise, but also Coconut Grove. Shouldnt have many problems there, and the Lincoln road mall in Miami Beach and the shops of Coconut grove should provide good selection for shoe shopping.