Leather Skirts/ suits to work?

RubberVicki

I believe-so, to school dances and functions.

"WE" (both her mom and I) told her (the daughter) the outfit was from "US", but I think she knew that I was behind it.....

We'd 'only' been dating each other a year at the time, and that daughter hadn't accepted me:

she has 'loosened-up' since then, and we now get-along much better.....

Thanks good. These things are always hard. The longer you are around the better things should get.

Shane

• 2 years later...

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My mother, on one occasion wore her leather skirt to her office and had no complaints, but a couple of genuine comments. A former manager of mine arrived to work one evening wearing her matching brown leather skirt suit and the skirt was only about 16 inches long. She received it as a bithday present from her husband and was asking everyone to feel how soft the leather was.

I'm an interior designer and used to wear leather trousers and 3" heels to see clients. One time i got a phone call "are you the guy who wears leather trousers?" "yes" " oh that's good, we want some more work doing, glad it's you, couldnt remember the company name, just the guy who came wore leather trousers" I put the trousers down to a business expense 'advertising and promotion'....

I don't work yet, but I wear leather [at least pants, but I prefer head to toe] almost 24/7/365, with a break in the summer when it's too hot. At home I wear old leather jeans, but whenever I go out, I don suit-style lambskin pants with some nice shirt. Sometimes a lambskin blazer and waistcoat too. When it's cold, I wear a dress leather jacket or a mid-calf coat [i just love long leather coats!]. Oh, and my gloves are really soft and unlined, they were marketed towards women- I couldn't just find nice "male" gloves as all of them were chunky and ugly.

My avatar isn't me, but it depicts my style very well, besides the heels, because I prefer thicker ones, not stillettos- and I wear boots or oxfords instead of pumps.

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

• 3 years later...