Your latest shoe purchase

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW!!! (the American dialect of the Queen's English for saying "wow!"- ha ha) That heel looks a bit taller that the 5 1/4 inches listed on their website. Awesome shows either way!!!

my latest shoe purchase. Hopefully they'll be here tomorrow. The BCBG "Populi" pump! They offer overnight shipping, which is FREE! can't wait!!

Posted Image

I wanted a white pair, too, but they are out of them. 8) I think i'll order the black pair, too, but in a few weeks. Over $80.00 shoes for $38.00+tax is a GREAT deal!!

BCBG does some great shoes, including those.

yes indeed. I love the polka-dot insole on those shoes. I also found the Nine West "Gaffer" pump, as well as the Steve Madden "Luvvy" pump at that site. Beautiful shoes! I love the little ankle strap on the Luvvy, that you can move over your foot, or back behind the shoe. I will be ordereing them in the next few weeks.

Here's the Luvvy!

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o47/pumpedup_2007/SP32-20070813-212656.jpg

and here's the Gaffer! (why do they call it that? I don't know..)

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o47/pumpedup_2007/SP32-20070813-212852.jpg

Posted Image

Very nice, VERY nice indeed! I could certainly go for shoes like those, provided they came in my size, which I doubt. Still, those pumps are remarkably easy on the eyes. Thumbs up!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

• 4 weeks later...

WOW WOW WOW!!! I found VERY VERY nice pumps that i will get on my feet in a new york minute! These are really HOT! check them out! They are the "Susie" pump by Luichiny. I LOVE the buckle on the vamp! $99 shoes, and i wish i can find them online cheaper than that!! or a local department store! check this pic out! See the red heart on the sole! wow! and a top view of the pump!

post-5501-133522846104_thumb.jpg

post-5501-133522846105_thumb.jpg

post-5501-133522846106_thumb.jpg

yes, i love the heart, too. The buckle is nice and feminine looking! The stitching is nice, too. I'll wait a week and then get them. Either them, or the Jessica Simpson Bellini pump, which is somewhat similiar, because it also has a buckle on the vamp. At about $90(US) for each brand, maybe i'll break the bank and buy both!

Danielinheels & rxrenesis: An intriguing style indeed! I might have to see if I can find a pair of those for myself!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

hi. well, as i said before in another post, i'm ready for tomorrow, when i order my Jessica Simpson "Bellini" pump. They're so beautiful! I am also intrigued by her "Bacton" pump. (where do shoe makers get their names?!?!?) Both are very feminine, as the Bellini has the buckle in the front, and the Bacton has a bow. For now, i'm getting the Bellini, and maybe in a few weeks, i'll pick up Bacton. The local Nordstrom store here in Vegas has Bacton pump, but not the Bellini. I don't know why.. I am sure she sells a lot of shoes, since they are pretty damn nice, IMHO! Anyway, here are pics of both...First the Bacton pump.. Then the Bellini pump..

post-5501-133522846739_thumb.jpg

post-5501-13352284674_thumb.jpg

They look like they are the same shoe with a different vamp ornament. You could save some money, if it is tight at this particular time, by purchasing one pair of shoes and two different ornaments. 8)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

They look like they are the same shoe with a different vamp ornament. You could save some money, if it is tight at this particular time, by purchasing one pair of shoes and two different ornaments. 8)

that's true, but i am a loyal fan of Jessica. I don't like her music. I just like her, and her shoes. I have 1 pair of her "Niva" pumps. Now to get the Bellini and Bacton, and Brenda, and Bessie, and Henri, and even the strange looking Polo pump. She makes some very hot shoes, indeed! I love buying pumps, especially well made ones like these. I'll order them tomorrow, and post pics of myself wearing them when i get them, which will be monday.

Hi there everyone. Its been a long time since i posted here, so i thought i should make the effort to join in. I have attached a photo of my latest purchase. I have been searching for these for a while now and finally found a store that had them. As usual with high street stores, they are a bit tight but who cares. once there are on i think they look soo sexy that i don't mind my feet falling asleep. I am sitting in my office on my own looking at this site wearing my new shoes and occasionally walking around until i hear someone coming down the stairs. speak again soon i hope.

post-7148-133522846846_thumb.jpg

Hi there everyone.

Its been a long time since i posted here, so i thought i should make the effort to join in.

I have attached a photo of my latest purchase. I have been searching for these for a while now and finally found a store that had them. As usual with high street stores, they are a bit tight but who cares. once there are on i think they look soo sexy that i don't mind my feet falling asleep.

I am sitting in my office on my own looking at this site wearing my new shoes and occasionally walking around until i hear someone coming down the stairs. speak again soon i hope.

I like the straps. Very nice!

real men wear heels